20

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟻, 𝟸0𝟸𝟸▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟻, 𝟸0𝟸𝟸
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI CONTINUED TO EMPTY her stomach into the toilet.

It was currently two in the morning and Kentrell was fast asleep, his hearing aid on the night stand as he cuddled with the people that she put there in place of her absence.

"Mm," She moaned in pain, her head hurting as she stood up quiet nauseous.

She flushed the toilet before cleaning it and then moving to the sink and washing her mouth out.

She brushed her teeth and then looked underneath the sink to grab a pregnancy test. She had stocked up on them a long time ago when her and Kentrell were getting more serious.

Opening the test, she read the instructions before moving to the toilet and pulling her panties down.

She held the test in her stream of urine before wrapping it in a paper towel and setting it on the floor.

She then made her way to the sink and washed her hands before picking up the test and closing the cap on the top.

She then wrapped it back up in the paper towel before sitting down on the floor, holding the test in her hands.

Amani wanted children bad, and she wouldn't mind having them with Kentrell.

She prayed that this test would come out positive. Back when she was with her ex, she had countless miscarriages and even more failed attempts at becoming pregnant.

She had been throwing up for about a week and half now, close to two.

Hearing shuffling in the bedroom, she peaked her head to see Kentrell stretching as he stood up from the bed.

He made his way into the bathroom, scratching his stomach and yawning.

"Why you on da floor, pretty mami?" He grabbed his toothbrush and cleaned his teeth, doing his whole hygiene routine before sliding down onto the floor with her.

He laid his head on her shoulder before pointing to the paper towel in her hands.

"Was dat?"