Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Welcome to My Corner of Wattpad!

Dear friends,

First off, I must thank all of you for the incredible support and love you've shown me over the years here on Wattpad. I am humbled and honored to write stories for you!

Probably you are thinking: what is a "writer room?" What will this be? A book? An anthology? Something else?

This is an experiment. And a conversation between you, the reader, and me, the author.

My Writer Room will be similar to a blog or a Patreon, a place where I can provide updates, news, cover reveals, ideas for other books, musings, and most importantly, writing tips! Some of this content will be free, while other chapters will be Paid. In most countries, you can earn coins by watching an ad. I get a portion of those coins, as well, so it's a win-win!

But. Feel free to click past the Paid chapters if you wish! I totally understand if you're not able to pay for content at this time, and I love you just the same.

If you choose to pay for chapters, THANK YOU! Your support of my work means more to me than you know.

I'll be updating this room every week. To begin, I'm going to post some thoughts on writing romance, since that's a genre with such a large fanbase here on Wattpad, and it's what I write.

This is also a space for YOU. If you'd like me to answer a question or address a topic, comment here, or in a chapter, or DM me! Probably in time I'll publish a chapter just for Q and A, so we can chat in the comments. THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS! Ask me anything!

xoxo,

Tamara