scene 29

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's been a while, about two hours since Jimin left for the store, and now I'm getting extremely worried because the convenience store is down the street shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes.

At first I wasn't that worried, maybe the store was busy, or he got a phone call or something reasonable, but now after 2 while hours and nothing from I'm anxious.

I've tried calling and texting but nothing. I'm debating going on and looking for him myself but as I sit anxiously in our living tapping my foot and looking at the door, I shake off that thought and pull out my phone.

It's rings twice until he picks up..

"Jin Hyung? Have you heard from Jimin?"

"What? Aren't you supposed to be with him?"

"Yes...but he went out to get us some ice cream, and he hasn't returned. "

"Aish, it's 12:45 am Yoongi. Why are you calling me so late call him"

"No Hyung, he left for the store 2 hours ago and he hasn't come back and he won't answer my calls or text. I'm really worried what if something happened to him"

"Wait, he isn't answering you at all?"

"No! I'm worried. What if someone took him this time!"

"I highly doubt that, but don't freak out. I will look into it and bring your hubby home. "

"He is not my hubby...but please bring him back. "

"Yeah, don't worry Jimin is fine he can definitely handle himself"

"Okay, I trust you. Call me with updates"

"I will talk soon"

I hung up the phone, pulling my feet up on the couch wrapping a blanket around me while I just wait..

🚨⛓🏥

I rushed passed the doors. They swung open as I beeline into the hospital lobby wearing a white hoodie and blue jeans I got dressed quickly when I got the call from Seokjin.

I walked over to the front desk so fast I almost crashed into it my hands displayed on top as the women there looked at me with a lifted eyebrow.

"Park Jimin," I whispered. She let out a huffed and typed something on her computer.

"Relationship towards patient?" She asked,, and I wanted to scream and yell because she wasn't going fast enough.

"He is my boyfriend," I said, fist clenched on the counter. She made a face but printed a visitor sticker handing it to me.

"Room 110 don't make to mush noise" she pointed down the hallway. I snatched the sticker from her.

"Thank you for your hospitality," I huffed and beeline down the hallway checking the numbers as I walked by when I found room 110 and pushed opened the door.