chapter 12

Today is the wedding day of Tanvi...

In morning the ritual of Haldi will be held and then at evening the grand marriage...

After the scene happen in the mehandi function dadi ji never treats her rudely  as shehnaaz stays a little away from her as instructed by sidharth and dadi ji also notice that she is not bad infact she takes care of everything and everyone....

Sidharth and shehnaaz is busy with the wedding ritual....

After getting ready for haldi function....
Shehnaaz goes towards the garden where the haldi is going to held....

Janvi ji saw shehnaaz who is looking so beautiful in yellow anarkali suit...
With big jhumkas complimenting her look....
And the sindoor and mangalsutra is making her look eternal...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

shehnaaz was wearing this

Janvi ji goes near her and said....
J- mera bacha kitni payari lag rahi hai....
She said smiling....
S- thank you maa....
She replied....
S- main tani di ko lekar ati hu....
J- han beta jaldi lekar ah handi ah bhi gayi hai kab ki....
She give her a smile and turned her eyes were searching for the person who she loves from the core of her heart....

Not finding him she make faces as she want him to saw her first....
She goes to tanvi's room....

Saw her ready in a beautiful yellow lehanga.... with floral jewellery....

S- tani di you are looking fab....
She said being happy looking at her....
Before being the wife of her big brother she is tanvi's best friend first they have spent their childhood together and she have the full right to enjoy the wedding of her bestie....

Tanvi smile looking at her sweet and small bestie who is in bhabhi of her in relation...

They both come down and make tanvi sat on the staze which is decorated for the bride....

Her eyes were just searching for him....
But he is no where to be seen....

Soon the ritual starts.....
All the elders came one by one and starts putting haldi on tanvi....
And then at last shehnaaz also put a lot of haldi on tanvi....
As she turn she bang on a hard chest....
As she looks up she saw him standing there wearing his black glasses he is dressed up in white kurta and white pajama with a yellow washcoat....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें