Chapter - 8

Third Person’s POV

NIDHI : ewww… dadi, are you out of you mind?? That begger!!!

PARESH : Nidhi , I think you have forgotten whom you are talking with.

NIDHI : sorry dadu, sorry dadi… I was shocked seeing the picture… how could you propose marriage with that beggar?

NILIMA : I don’t think I need to give you explanation… and what beggar…beggar you are talking about?

NIDHI : Dadi, didn’t you see her clothes… ewww… our maids have even better clothes than her.

ADITI : Get out! Get out of this room Nidhi.. I have told you many times don’t talk when elders are talking…why do you always  disobey me?

NIDHI : sorry mom.

ADITI : Mummy, I accept she is very beautiful… but still I don’t accept this…it is about my son's life… not some modelling contest … so it doesn’t matter how much good looking she is… and we have never cared about look … I think everyone also agree with my decision… right?

PRATIMA : Mom.. You said Pritika has no one except her grandma… what about her parents?

NILIMA : Died..

NILESH : died?

NILIMA : Yes…13 years ago when Pritika was only 9 years old….

PRATIMA : 13 years ago?

ADITI : why you are talking about this? I sympathies with her that such a young age she had to lost her parents but that doesn’t mean I will accept this marriage.

NILIMA : Nilesh…what is your decision?

NILESH : I agree.

ADITI : look… he also agrees with me…

NILIMA : No… I agreed with my mom’s decision… I think this marriage is a good idea…

PRATIMA : I also agree…

NARESH : Me too..

ADITI : What! What happened to you guys… just because she is beautiful… you are accepting this?

RADHIKA : She is really very beautiful and she will look perfect with Adesh… but I think we should asked Adesh Adesh… what is your decision? It is your life… your decision will be the final decision.

ADITI : Yes Adesh…you say.

Hearing this Rahul started laughing…

RADHIKA : Rahul, why are laughing? A serious conversation is going and you are laughing? … I don’t think we have said any funny think… ( scolded him)

RAHUL : Mom, Bari mummy,  you are asking Adesh bhai his decision… (chuckled) …I think after seeing the photo Adesh bhai wants to dance in happiness.

RADHIKA : why? He knows her?

RAHUL : No… but he wanted to… today  after seeing a glimpse of her…bhai was very interested about her….. Bhai look, god has fulfilled your wish…now you can know her throughout your whole life.

NILIMA : Bah! Now as Adesh has no problem then it is final…there will be no other discussion….Next week Adesh's marriage will happen... I know time is less… but You all will manage it.

Except the siblings of the elder generation( Nilesh, Pratima and Nares) everyone left the room….with different experiences on their faces.

The siblings stayed in the room with their mother for some time after that they also left the room with an obscure expression .

FLASHBACK END

Pritika's POV

RADHIKA : Priti beta, almost everyone arrives at the dining table… is the dish you are making  ready?

PRITIKA : yes… Chachi..

RADHIKA : ok… come join us at the breakfast table… maids will serve everything…

PRITIKA : ok…

O god today first time they will eat something made by me… hope  they will like it.