Chapter - 9

Pritika's POV

As I entered into the dining room dadiji (Nilima) asked me about Adesh. She asked me to call Adesh. So now I am going towards our room to call Adesh , when I saw Adesh descending the stairs… but wait I am confuse… is he Adesh or his twin brother? Looking at his serious face it  seems he is Adesh's twin brother because last night Adesh had a very friendly face. That’s means he is Adesh's twin brother but what will I call him, I don’t know his name. I will avoid him… yeah, that’s a good idea.

“where are you going?”

O god now I can’t avoid him, I have to talk with him now. I can call him brother, yeah right I can call him brother.

PRITIKA : wo… brother… I am going to call Adesh for breakfast, everyone is waiting for him.

I didn’t get any reply, when I looked up at his face, there was a strange expression which I couldn’t understand.

PRITIKA : brother?

ADESH : hmm… there is no need, I have already called him you can go back to the dining room, he will be joining soon.

PRITIKA : ok.

I hurriedly left from there, though he didn’t talk with me very rudely but still I don’t want to stay there anymore.

Adesh’s POV

O god hahahaha I didn’t expect this, she still didn’t know…haha…I hope she will not call me brother in front of everyone, otherwise she will be embarrass.

I had no plan to joke with her. When yesterday after entering the room hearing her uneven breathing I realised she was tense, I had just wanted to calm her nerve and when she asked me do I have any twin  brother or not? I have just grabbed that opportunity. I didn’t want to continue this but I didn’t find her in the room after waking up… then what would I do? It is not my fault.

I hope she will not be angry with me after knowing the truth. Seeing her fleeting  figure, I am sure she is really afraid of me… I mean my twin brother… haha.. Ohh it will be interesting if I can continue this with her… but I also don’t want her to be angry with me… but it is also interesting to do this prank  with her… let’s see till when I can continue this prank with her.

Third Person’s POV

When almost everyone settled around the dining table and maids has served all the food on the table, Pritika entered into the dining room. Radhika asked why Adesh isn’t with her. Before She could reply anything Adesh entered into the dining room and wished everyone good morning. Every one wished him back but Pritika didn’t say anything which Ridhi (Ridhima, Adesh’s bua's daughter) noticed.

RIDHI : Bhabi (sister-in-law), you can wish brother in front of us, don’t be shy.

Adesh in his mind ‘o god! Please don’t call me brother here.’

PRITIKA : Good morning, brother.

Rahul spat the juice from his mouth in his food in front of him, hearing Pritika called Adesh as brother. Everyone also looking at Pritika, like she is some kind of Alien. Adesh cursed himself in his mind.
Seeing everyone looking at her with a strange look she was confused. She didn’t understand why everyone was looking at her like that.