Explanation

"Come out here, Now! You are going to explain what that was and why you have it!"

I was still in my hiding spot and once he couldn't find me and started yelling for me to come out. I was wondering how I got into this situation. Literally all I was doing was just chilling in my room one night.

I started regretting not calling the police when I found him in my house.

But then the idea of what could happen to him made me feel bad.

"Lexa!"

He yelled, I decided to wait for him to cool off before I even consider going out there.

{3 hours later}

Okay so he's done yelling my name and I haven't heard any loud thumbing.

I peeked out and looked around and I stepped out and started walking into living room.

But the felt an arm put me in headlock and another restraining my arms

"Done hiding I see..."

It was dabi and by his tone told me that he's ready to kill me. I started tearing up, cause I really thought I was going to die

"Now. You better start talking before I decided to end our little agreement."

"O-Okay..."

He took me to the couch and sat me down. He then sat in front of me

"Talk."

{one explanation later}

After that dabi didn't say anything he just locked himself in the guest bedroom. I guessed he wanted to be left alone.

I could only imagine what he's thinking right now.

I left him some dinner at his door and went to my room. I myself was feeling awful, so I just went to sleep with guilt on my shoulders

{morning}

I woke up and looked to see the plate untouched. I picked it up and brought it to the kitchen. I started making breakfast. Some fresh orange juice, fruit, eggs and bacons.

I put the leftovers in the microwave if he decides to come out and eat.

I went outside to think how to fix things. Of course I couldn't think of anything. Nothing I'll say or do will make him feel better. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't sleep.

{5 hours later}

I knocked on his door.

"Go away."

He said

"Dabi..."

"Just leave me alone."

I sighed and walked into my room and just laid in my bed for awhile.

At some point I fell asleep

{Narrator POV}

Dabi mind was racing! He was so mad and depressed!

He wondered if he was even real, if his life had any value once so ever. Or even if it had any value to begin with.

He was part of a show. He was part of something people watch for pure entertainment.

It's made him even angrier to think you watch it.

But he calmed down once he realized that you had no idea it was real and he also would be just as guilty. Cause if he could also be watching show that it was really happening in a different dimension.

Something that stayed stuck in his mind was the blanket he found. He wondered why you have it. Why would you chose someone so...him...

Dabi doesn't have a very healthy self image. He thinks he absolutely horrid to look at.

While lexa thought he was a total hottie. Though she would never tell him that.

She almost passed out when she found out he was the real deal. From fright that a super villain was in her house and from by happiness cause Dabi was one of her favorite villains.

Dabi was feeling really thirsty and decided to get a cup of water. He looked in the microwave cause he saw something inside it. It was food from that morning.

He took it and ate at the table

After he finished he washed his dish, cleaned it and put it away. Then headed off to bed

{next morning}

Lexa woke up and went into the kitchen and started breakfast. She felt lazy so she had a bowl of cereal.
Then she heard dabi walk into the kitchen. She wasn't sure if he was ready to talk so she stayed quiet. In fear of angering him mentioning anything. He knew she wasn't going to say anything before him so he'd have to be the one to talk.

So he got some food and sat in a empty chair across from her

The tension in air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"So..."

He started which caught lexa off guard

"While this is a lot to take in. I have gave it enough to sink in."

Lexa felt guilty

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't have any idea that it was actually real."

"We'll I can't really blame you, how you were supposed to know?"

Then dabi smirked lexa didn't know why

"What I'm more interested is, why do you have a blanket with me on it? You like me or something~"

Lexa blushed and covered her face and turned away

"So we're talking about that now?"

"Yeah we are. So~ you gonna tell me or..."

"I just think it looked cool alright."

"I think your lying~"

"Am not!"

"Are too."

Dabi then proceeded to tease lexa for next hour

"Admit you like me~" 

"Never."

Dabi was enjoying it a bit too much. He liked the idea somebody liked him even with the way he looks.

{Lexa POV}

'Man how did my life be brought here? I just hope nobody else shows up...'

***********************************************