Mafia Story with Wattpad Users - Requested by Thylane

Originally, I thought it was a friendly Mafia card game but in the end, it's...sad. If you see a notification that you were mentioned in this chapter, it means you're a character in this story. Many characters die in this game, for real. If you don't want to hear yourself dying, do not read this.
I should explain a bit. When you're reading this, you're also playing Mafia with the users. And hey, the characters in this game aren't exactly friends with each other and some look evil but in the end, they're not. They're nice in reality! This is just a story. Here are the characters:

@Abbi780 - Abbi
Absol_Shirosagi - Thylane
@JazzyNightmare - Jazzy
@Shadow-Walkress - Shadow
Aura_135 - Aauryana
@MiraculousPokeBlader - Alisa
Inshira_Nisshoku - Inshira
@iamcutesyfruity - Fruity
@Yuuki1Konno - Yuuki
@DeLaHoyaSister - Amu
@KatelynNightmare - Katlyn
Slippery_Pig - Kate

This was requested by Absol_Shirosagi Hope you like it.

Y/N POV

Today felt so boring! I wanted to do something that could be fun, but nothing is on my mind. I laid down on the couch, feeling the boredom flowing through my brain.

Suddenly, I heard a ring from my iPhone/Ipad/computer. It startled me as I quickly grabbed it. There was a notification from Wattpad. I opened it up to see a link.

'I wonder what it is.'

My mind of curiosity swept my mind away as I pressed it. I didn't think that there would be any harm in tapping onto the link.

But as people would say, "Curiosity killed the cat."

My head blacked out as soon as I pressed the button.
_________________________

My eyes drowsily opened to see a cell. Then the thought came to me. I was in a prison cell! But why? I heard a groan from another cell.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked intently.

"Who's there?" A voice asked.

"Who are you?"

"What am I doing here?"

Random questions were asked everywhere. It started to get annoying until a voice was heard over the speakers.

"Hello, you may be asking what you are doing here. Well, you are in a prison cell," a robotic voice explained apparently. 'Captain Obvious' I thought as I rolled my eyes. "You all pressed this link, blacked out, and woke up in a prison cell. You see, I helped them get you all here so you could play Mafia."

"Who are 'them'?" Someone asked skeptically.

"Ah yes, you must be Thylane. They are the mafia, who planned this out. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal their names because where is the fun in that?" The robotic voice replied as it laughed with sarcasm. "Moving onwards, you will see a cell phone down here provided by us. You will use that phone to utilize your ability of your role. Have any of you played Mafia before?"

I heard whispers of "Yes" or "Yeah" behind the walls.

If you don't know, search it up.