Springtrap.

TW: ABUSE, TORTURE, POSSIBLE R@P3, BLADES

IF YOU ARE *N O T* COMFY WITH THIS, PLEASE EITHER LEAVE OR SKIP THE CHAPTER! TY! <3

"Oh, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N~! Oh how I missed you!" I heard an oh-so-firmiliar voice cry with glee. I shivered with tears soaking the blindfold over my eyes, So I couldn't see where he was or what he had. 

I tried to quiet my never-ending sobs. I was scared out of my mind. I knew I'd surely be dead before anyone found me this time. I was already halfway stripped of my clothes, shivering at the cold feeling of concrete. There were chains on my wrists, my midgut, and my ankles. I still had my sweatpants on and my bra on, but he had taken my shirt. 

"This time, I won't let you get away that easy. You'll be with me 24 hours, every day, every second, every MINUTE." He said, lifting my chin up to him.  

He kissed me before letting out a sigh. "This time, though. you'll have a bit more... freedom?" He said.

"W-what do you mean by t-that..?" I muttered, forcing my face away from him. "Well, you'll pretend to be my wife. We'll dye your hair, you'll be forced to wear contacts, and we'll always cover any markings. But..." He explained, trailing off.

"But..?" I asked. "I'll be implanting a very small explosive in the back of your neck, And you'll have a shock collar implanted into your neck so you have no choice but to obey!~" He laughed maniacally. 

I felt my heart drop. "You're kidding, right? P-please tell me-!" 

"No." He interrupted. "We'll be a happy couple traveling the world. We'll accidentally have kids, And we'll die together as a normal..." He said grabbing my face. "Happy... Married... Couple. Understood?" He demanded. I could barely breathe. not only I couldn't see him, But I was scared. "Y-yes," I managed to sputter out. 

"Now, You won't even feel this. Stay calm, You'll be fine. just let it happen." He said, Putting a damp, alcohol reeking, Cloth over my face.  I tried so hard to keep my eyes open, But I wasn't able to fight it. I couldn't. 

"Y/N~! Its time to wake up~!" A voice said. It was dave. I could feel something around my neck, And my throat was sore.  I gently opened my eyes, shielding my eyes from the light. 

I tried to speak, But I quickly learned I couldn't. "Oh, Don't try that, You'll have to wait until you heal until you can speak. Which is really a disappointment. You're prettier when you cry!" He smiled.

"anyone, I'm sure you want to know what I did, I put the shock collar in, a tracker, and the small explosive in the back of your neck. So, You'll have free roaming of our apartment once we move in, but you'll be under strict rules. No phones, No social media, No contact with ANYONE that would know Y/N, and you must obey my every command. Sound fair?" He explained.

I wanted to say no, But I couldn't. He would hurt me if I didn't agree. I gently nodded my head with tears forming behind my eyes.

"I thought so. I'll let you decide how you want to cut and dye your hair, But we're doing it ourselves. I have bleach and hair dye already waiting for you," He smiled, making his way to another room.

He quickly came back with some boxes of hair dye, scissors, and a pair of plastic gloves. He tossed the hair dye to me and put on the gloves.

"Pick one out." He growled. One was a dark brown and the other a red. I held up the dark brown dye as an indication that I wanted that one.

"Okay then. We'll do that one." He said, Snatching the box out of my hands and ripping it open.

"Listen, I won't have to hurt you if you listen to me. If you don't do exactly what I say then I'll have to hurt you." He said with a grin, Putting some in my hair.