Kokushibo x douma HOT

After they got back to the mansion first they went to douma's room "thanks for this night it was probly the most unforgettable night i had ever had :)" they kissed one last time and douma went into his room kokushibo was still looking where douma was and went to his room it was also an unforgettable night they next day and all the uppermoons yawning and groaning they went downstairs and kokushibo is always the only one up as they went down the last stairs douma tooken the seat next to kokushibo.

"Hi:)" he said smiling it was there first day trying out demon school and he was exsided to go he was in his uniform and so is the others he was more happy than the others kokushibo's hair was all messed up it was all over his face "witch was hot" he said in his thoughts he moved his hands to his face and moved the hair so he could see better he didn't mind but was kind of emmberssed because a few of them was watching but didn't mind and went back to doing what they was doing

No one relized that akaza was not there after they ate they went outside they had to walk there because there are no cars there once they arived it was packed! "there is to many people here!" Daki said complaning "Oni-chan do something!" but didn't lisend to her "welp there is only one way is to cut thro them and get to class" Kaigaku said and they did once they got into there classrooms they where in the same classroom but it was only two for each they where.

Kokushibo and douma

Kaigaku and gyutaro (witch daki wanted to be with)

Daki and Nakime

Hantengu and his minouns

akaza and emmu

rui and idk

Those are the one's in the same classroom kokushibo had a tiny happyness that he was with douma and daki was complaning about how Kaigaku and gyutaro where in the same class together and nakime didn't bother hantengu was not glad because sometimes his minouns get enoying well akaza wasn't there so let's see hwo he react if he well come back emmu was not plesed because he wanted to be with douma because they where friend's.

                                                                                      In the classrooms
Kokushibo get's to sit with douma he was glad to the teacher was teaching and it went through 8:00 to 10:00 it was boring but it didn't mader because it was break time and they went to the bathroom kokusibo caught douma teasing him and he had to sow him who he was teasing as they went to the bathroom kokushibo had slamed douma at a wall douma was blushing a little "So~" he said "what are you ganna do to me kokushibo~" he said in a hot toon "I am ganna do something that you are ganna regret" he said and he kissed douma rough.

He then put his hand's in douma's pants messing up the belt that he was wearing douma was moaning but not to loud so that no one can hear he then move to lick douma's neck "Mm~" he said moaning.

{we well finsish this later because this is long and i well tell you} words 550