❀ vii.

sulhee didn't regret telling jisung her name at all, however the funny feeling in her stomach that she got afterwards hadn't left

sulhee didn't regret telling jisung her name at all, however the funny feeling in her stomach that she got afterwards hadn't left. it was the day after and she was walking to school, earphones in, when a figure creeped behind her, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. she jumped, but upon turning around to see who it was, she relaxed, whacking him on the arm in distaste.

"yangyang! stop" she complained, and the male just laughed, walking alongside her.

"my bad" he replied, though sulhee was sure that he didn't feel guilty for making her almost jump out of her skin. the feeling in her stomach had intensified, a feeling of a mixture of butterflies and now also uneasiness. she wasn't the most chilled out person and was usually quite highly strung, however today she just seemed to be worse than she'd ever really been.

"are you alright?" the girl snapped out of her thoughts as yangyang layed a supportive hand on her shoulder as they continued to walk side by side. she nodded in response and the two continued walking in silence.

sulhee saying she had no friends was a lie as she did have one, liu yangyang, however the circumstances behind it weren't the greatest. the male lived on her street and when aera passed, he noticed how low sulhee seemed and made it his mission to at least offer his support. he walked with her to and from school and offered to sit with her at lunch and on frees, however sulhee always seemed far too focused on work to do that. she did appreciate his ways of trying to help (though she didn't really show it), but her and yangyang didn't really know much about eachother.

they didn't know eachothers birthdays. eachothers interests. anything really.

as they walked, sulhee usually listened to the male talk about whatever was on his mind (usually sports or video games) and usually didn't pip in, instead just humming to ensure the male she was actually listening.

sometimes she didn't, but it wouldn't hurt him to think she was.

though it didn't seem it, she did value the 15 minute walk on a morning and an evening with the male.

however, she would enjoy it more if the pit in her stomach subsided.

────────