What Is A Tit

The great tits are part of a tit family. Great tits are widespread and common species throughout Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and east south to parts of North Africa. Until 2005 tits were lumped with numerous other subspecies. DNA studies have shown these other subspecies to be distinct from the great tit and these have now been separated as two distinct species, the cinereous tit of southern Asia, and the Japanese tit of East Asia. The great tits still remain the most widespread species. The great tit is large for a tit at 12.5 to 14.0 cm (4.9-5.5 in) in length, and has a distinctive appearance that makes it easy to recognise.
The great tit was unsuccessfully introduced into the United States between 1872 and 1874 but failed to become established.
Great tits are seasonal breeders. The exact timing of breeding varies by a number of factors, most importantly location. Most breeding occurs between January and September. Great tits are cavity nesters, breeding in a hole. They are very popular with their perfomances when feeding on nuts or seeds. They have been particularly useful as a model for the study. The great tit has generally adjusted to human modifications of the environment. They have expanded their range, moving northwards into Scandinavia and Scotland, and south into Israel and Egypt. The total population is estimated at between 300-1,100 million tits in a range of 32.4 million km2 (12.5 million sq mi). While there have been some localised declines in population in areas with poorer quality habitats, its large range and high numbers mean that the great tits are not considered to be threatened. They tend to have a very squeeky voice when touched upon.

If you're under 18 please restrain yourself from seeing this naughty images. Reminder that size doesn't matter.

I wanna squeeze em so bad