𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

Done- Chapter 29/ Back to Back

I would agree to the fact that whatever was happening to me was some evil scheme Scarlett was planning. She was still sleeping but now her head was resting on my shoulder and I was about to tell her to remove it, but when I saw her face and the little pout I couldn't, so I just let it go. When I turn my head back around all the guys were looking at me with a dumbfounded look on their faces.

"Stop it." They were amused to see I whispered it, knowing I didn't want to wake Scarlett up. They all chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

My shirt at this point was probably getting wrinkles but right now, surprisingly that didn't bother me. Her sweet vanilla scent filled my nostrils and the rising and falling of her chest made me suddenly crave the idea of cuddling her and sleeping with her.

No, no, I had to work.

With that in mind I began writing. I can't believe I was suddenly feeling like this. Hell, she was my enemy, the person I was supposed to hate forever, why do I suddenly not hate her that much. I couldn't think straight if she was next to me, I couldn't do my work, I couldn't focus on anything that was not her.

Abruptly I stood up, needing space away from her, I didn't know I stood up so harshly that Scarlett had woken up and she immediately checked her neck.

She moaned, as if she was hurt "You know you could've given me a heads up before you stood up that way. Gosh..." I suddenly felt bad but reminding myself that this was Scarlett, daughter of Henry King.

"I didn't care enough to let you know. Now if you would have placed you pretty little head on my shoulder, none of this would have happened." She rolled her eyes and I started walking to the office I had here in my private jet, but before I got inside and started doing work, I looked back.

"Guys, keep a close eye on her." They all nodded their heads. "And don't fall for her charms." Scarlett didn't take that well and looked at me with her mouth opened, in disbelief. "Close the tight mouth of yours Scarlett, before I fuck it again." With that she closed it and I finally went inside my office, opened my computer and started working. I could hear a couple of the guys laughing after my comment, but I completely ignored it and kept working. Not that I had so much time to do so.

~

~

~