| Ch. 24 |

(TW: Cursing/Cussing) Another Chapter! I promise I'll try to update more often :) I'm so glad I posted a Chapter after Ch. 23!)

"Shit, it sure does stink in here." Dae-su says covering his nose, "Breathe through your mouth-" Wu-jin replies.

"What are you doing?" On-jo asks. Nam-ra looks at her, "I think we can get out of here." Nam-ra states. We all walk out, as Nam-ra leads the way.

*Little Time Skip*

We have a map we drew on the table. Which also represents the stairwell, "This is where we are, and where Cheong-san is." Nam-ra announced.

"If we only play music on this speaker, the zombies will go left." Nam-ra declared, "Then, we'll take the stairs on the right, get Cheong-san, and go to the rooftop using the center stairs." Nam-ra says looking around at all of us.

(Sorry if some paragraphs are big and small lol- Please don't mind♡ )

"The rooftop? Why?" Su-Hyeok asks. Nam-ra looks up at him, "Choppers keep flying around. If we light a fire there, they may come save us."

"Will the zombies really go toward the speakers?" Dae-su asks, "I think she's right that they're drawn to sound." Joon-young declares.

"That's right. They come running whenever they hear us" Su-Hyeok replies, "Can we just turn on certain speakers?" On-jo asks Nam-ra.

"Yes. We'll turn on the ones in the cafeteria, yard, and library, too, and draw them there." Nam-ra replies back to On-jo.

"That's right. You were in the broadcasting club in tenth grade" Hyo-ryung states. Nam-ra just looks up at Hyo-ryung, "Yes, because my mom made me." Nam-ra replies.

"That's all good, but how can we play music? There's no internet, so we can't stream music." Dae-su states. Nam-ra thinks for a minute, "That." She says pointing at a yellow disc.

We all look back and see the yellow disc, "That? This is ancient, will it work?" Dae-su asks, as he rips the disc off.

*Little Time Skip*

We're all in the broadcasting room except Nam-ra. She puts the disc in, as a high pitched sound goes off again. I immediately cover my ears, "That's so damn loud!" I mutter.

Nam-ra gives us a sign of (-Okay-) as we're all silent, "Who wants to do it?" Joon-young asks. No one volunteers, "If no one's doing it, I'll do it!" Dae-su states.

"Ah. Ah Ah. Testing 1,2 ,1 ,2" Dae-su announces through the speaker, "Cheong-san, are you there?" Dae-su asks. Dae-su gives up, and he moves away.

Su-Hyeok goes close to the speaker, "Cheong-san, do you hear us? It's Su-Hyeok. We'll come to you, so stay put. Got it?" Su-Hyeok asks through the speaker.

"I know what you'll say, but we can't hear you from here. So don't go anywhere. Wait for us. You can't really go anywhere, okay? We'll come now." Su-Hyeok states.

I walk closer to the speaker. I stay silent for a minute, "Cheong-san.." I call out, "Please stay where you are. I know you never listen to any of us, but this time listen." I say. Then, I go silent.

We all walk out the broadcasting room, as Nam-ra starts moving some of the switches. We all look at the speaker, because we're supposed to hear music.

Instead, the whole room is silent, "Why isn't it working?" Su-Hyeok asks. Nam-ra is about to take the disc out, but then we hear the music.

"Turn off the right and middle speakers." On-jo declares. Nam-ra nods, as she moves the switches, "Yes. I only hear it from the left." Joon-young states, as his head is against the door.

I see Wu-jin walk over to the window, "They're going to the speakers" Wu-jin calls out, "Really?" Su-Hyeok asks. Wu-jin gives a small nod.

"Let's go!" Dae-su whisper-yells. Suddenly Dae-su goes back in, "What happened?" I ask, "Fuck. I could've been killed." Dae-su replies back, "Was there a zombie then?" I question.

"There's still one left." Dae-su whisper-yells, "We'll have to go for it." I say. Everyone looks at me, "What? I'd be in this situation, than be in a worse one." I state.

"If none of you are going first, I'll go." I say. I slowly open the door, as I step out. I see that Su-Hyeok is behind me, as the others are coming too.

Suddenly Joon-young drops his bottle. Everyone jumps a little, "I think we're fucked up-" Dae-su whispers. We all stay still, as we're quiet.

The zombie slowly turns around, "Run!" Su-Hyeok yells. We all start to run, but the zombie accidentally trips me. I fall on the ground, as I face the zombie.

The zombies hands scratch my arms. I scream in pain, as blood drips everywhere...

(I'll try to post another Chapter later or tomorrow, hope ya enjoyed! <3)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories