M ·loosing you·

Matt and I have been arguing lately. We hung out way less, and by less, I mean like once a week. We wouldn't call or text. If we did we were arguing. I didn't like arguing with Matt, I think it's something that's been going on. I need to talk to him about it. I don't wanna lose him.

I call Nick instead before coming over because I was too scared to call Matt.

The phone rings a couple of times and he answers. 

"Hey, Nick" I say shooting him a smile.

"Hi Y/N what you doing" he asks.

"I was thinking of coming over to talk to Matt" I say quietly.

"Oh ok. You're welcome any time. He's in his room by the way." Nick says smiling.

"Thanks ok ill start heading there. I love you" I say.

"I love you too" He says before hanging up. 

I head out of the house and drive to the triplets' house. When I arrive, I start to get really nervous. I walk up to the front door and I hear laughing and things falling.

"ENOUGH" I hear Nick say. He always says that.

I ring the doorbell and wait a couple of seconds. I see Matt open the door with a big smile before turning around and seeing me. When he sees me, his smile fades away.

"Hi" he says quietly.

"You don't seem too happy to see me" I mumble turning around to leave. I feel him grip my wrist and he turns me around.

"No, I am happy to see you. I haven't seen you in forever. Come in" he says pulling me into the house.

We walk up to his room and we sit on his bed.

"You wanted to talk?" Matt says.

"Yeah, Nick must've told you" I say looking down.

"Yeah he did, what did you wanna talk about?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just umm" I couldn't speak properly. I was so nervous. I felt like I was losing him.

"You feel like your losing me?" he asks making me look at him.

"Yeah, I do" I say as tears start to fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N. My career really started to take off and I started spending less time with you. It's my fault. I did this to our relationship. I feel so bad for it too. I'm sorry Y/N. I don't wanna lose you" 

He says making him cry. I never saw Matt cry, so I knew he really meant it.

"I don't wanna lose you either Matt" I say breaking into even more tears.

"I love you Y/N" He says pulling me into a hug as I hug him back tightly.

"Where never gonna lose each other"

-request open-

(A/N: Hope yall liked this)