all i want

ummm song pov story thingy 

that made no damn sense

this is what happens when i haven't been on here for like a month

sorry for my absence 

but i am here now :D

pov: ur lonely 

life^^

any age>>

"I try my best but what can I say

all I have is myself at the end of the day,

and all I want is for that to be okay."

You stared out of the giant glass window (Thanks Tony) looking at the city. This is basically all you did, other than sleeping and eating when you were forced to. 

It's not like you could go to school and make tons of friends, cuz your mental instability, social anxiety, and all that shitty stuff ruined that.

Oh, don't forget the fact you were held captive for almost all of your life.

Ha. 

You couldn't wait to grow up, have some freedom, and talk to somebody other than a super hero. 

You wanted to go to the beach, you really did, but I guess having a fear of going into the water kinda messed that up. 

Nothing like being drowned in a giant metal bowl four years ago. 

Oh, and one more thing. 

The avengers were super protective of you. And that's an understatement. 

One time, you wanted some air so you slipped out of the back door and sat on the grass, enjoying yourself. 

Then you got in huuuuuuuuuuuuge trouble because I guess you weren't allowed outside for 'safety purposes.'

You were pissed, so you kinda sorta maybe had a huge temper tantrum blowing a few things up and shattering a couple more. 

So then you got into even more trouble. You were grounded (honestly being grounded for you was everyday life). Damn. 

So yeah. That's your life. 

Hope you enjoyed my narrating :D

lmao

i don't even know what this is

but whatever

if you have any requests comment them here <3

love ya 3000 

[5.8.22]

i can't believe how loooooooong its been since i started this in august! y'all make me so happy and im glad you read this :)

"