𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Well today's going to be a bore. I was really expecting there to be some type of thrill, but the only thrill I hear is the people who are supposed to be watching us in the background moaning. Imagine hearing your supposedly teacher spanking the shit out of someone and the other guy jerking off to it.

My head hurts just thinking about it. I looked over towards my little sister who was supposedly playing with some dolls that were pretty... broken. Dior said that he'd take us to the store after he came back with Leon to go get something.

It raises my suspicion even more as to why he didn't even mention a single thing before this. But I can't dwell on what's already happening. More so I can figure this maze of a house and possibly see just what their hiding, that is if they're hiding anything.

" Éloise..." Aurelie's voice called out to me. The wind was basically knocked out of my lungs as she clasped my neck. Her nose was scrunched up towards me. " Aurelie what did you do..? Did you break something?"

" Did I tell you how much I love you today. You're my bestest brother in the whole world." ...I sighed in frustration. Looking over her room I did a mental checklist of everything. We weren't missing anything..oh wait a damn minute. " Aurelie, what did you do with my phone? "

"She just smiled and kissed my cheek getting off my lap to go play with another toy. " I don't know where I put it so I guess you'll have to play with me if you want me to help you supposedly find it." She giggled. My patience is running thin with her, very thin might I add.

" Aurelie give me my phone. I'm not playing with you." I demanded. We stared at each other for a good five seconds before I broke.

" You want the phone correct, big brother?" she smiled innocently. I gritted my teeth together. Guess I'm not going to be exploring today.

[....]

I'm shaking. I'm in a car and I'm shaking. I can't tell the kids, nor can I tell the man sitting right next to me in the driver's seat. I just can't believe after all these years they finally come. Why? Do they want them back or is it possibly because of –

" Dior. Baby. You alright? Did he say something to you that I'm supposed to know about?" Leon rubbed his hand along my thigh in a soothing manner. It was comforting and I basically nuzzled into his protective touch. "No. It's just that I'm feeling homesick." I murmured.

I could hear him hum a tune I was unfamiliar with. " So what did you all even talk about?" He raised a brow at me still keeping his eyes on the road. " Do you really want to know?" My breath quickened, but I felt Leon tighten his grip on me a bit more which was very reassuring.

" Yes, I want to know, honey. Remember we're in this together, meaning whatever you're feeling I need to know the reason for it sweetheart." I looked up towards him and his eyes were still facing the road.

" A relationship is built on trust. I'm not asking you to give me everything that he told you. I'm just asking what's bothering you honey. I promise I'm just worried about you sweetheart." His eyes softened when he looked at me. I saw him glance in the mirror towards me a few more times before I started to speak.

I took a deep breath.

" Father warned me about how the kids' parents are in town." I said looking at my lap. Keep your head down and you'll be submissive..that way he won't pay attention to me as much.

I could hear him suck in a breath as I went on. "He talked about other things like how he wanted my body all beaten and bruised again and how–" he cut me off. His hand steadily rubbed my thigh a bit more aggressively. He was shaking ...wait why is he shaking? Is he scared too?