VII

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴀʟғᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘ!

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓗𝓪𝓲, 𝓷𝓮𝓮-𝓼𝓪𝓷!"

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓗𝓪𝓲, 𝓷𝓮𝓮-𝓼𝓪𝓷!"

They made a mistake.

It's been a couple of days since their first bonding over a meal, and Gojo got the [h/c]-ette a phone, so she could be in contact with everyone, along with emergency purposes as well Being the strongest sorcerer had its pros as well, like money.

She learnt that he was rich and in charge of her financial needs. He got her the latest [Brand X], with him buying the same model in a different colour to match with the demon. Chucking his 'old' phone.

And Megumi taught her how to handle apps and social media.

They sure bonded over it. They showed up to Gojo's class the next few days with dark circles, both holding their own phones respectively, busy tapping and scrolling away.

Upon learning about the camera function, taking pictures was all she ever did, besides talking to Megumi and Gojo. And when she discovered IG and posting?

Oh dear.

"How tf did she gain this many followers after a few days?!" Kugisaki exclaimed, eyes bulging at the triple, nearing four digits on the demon's follower count.

Gojo's consistent hearts and comments on her posts don't have anything to do with this.

She hasn't posted a picture showing her face, she only posted pictures of places she's been to, sceneries, food, and her outfits.

Seems like I am with artifice, she kept her smug thoughts to her herself.

Suppressing her cackle at the meme Megumi sent her, her fingers rapidly flew across the screen as she replied and sent one back.

"Holy crap [Y/N]-san changed so much." Itadori gawked at the display before him. Hair not in her usual [style], dark circles, eyes glued to her phone, typing away.

Hell, she and Megumi were on a first name basis now.

"[Y/N]-san that's unfair~ call me by my first name too!" Nobara whined, Itadori joining in later.

"Hm? Alright."

She grew much more laid-back, still quiet, but now you'd hear her occasional chuckle or giggle in the classroom, she's opening up more. She isn't even a student, she didn't even know why she had to attend with them, it's not like she listened anyway.