Chapter 14: Luca

🖋It's always been you, I'm not accepting replacements -Perry poetry🖋

Niara's POV

I stirred in my sleep groggily. My bed felt warmer than usual today..

I opened my eyes slowly but quickly squeezed them back shut because of the beaming light coming from the window.

It was then that I noticed my throbbing headache. Placing my hand on my head I groaned.

I had short flashbacks of what happened last night. The party, Jackie, Alaster-

Oh my goodness.. how am I going to ever face him again. I shoved my face into the soft pillow and cringed.

I still don't know how I even got the confidence to even do such a thing.

Wait..

How did I get home last night?

I shot up in the bed, gasping when I see that it isn't my room.

That's when I remembered the gummy, the people I met, and.. a car.

I brung my knees up to my chest as I hid my face. I'm not sure why I started acting so weirdly last night. The people I met offered me all kinds of stuff. Like drinks, but why would I accept them?

I never drink alcohol, besides the time with Alaster.. but that was different.

I heard the bedroom door creak open but I didn't look up. I didn't want to face whoever it was.

I don't know whose bedroom this is and I don't want to find out.

"Niara" a familiar deep voice asks.

my head shot up quickly. I probably looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"M-Mr.Donovan-" I say in shock.

"You can call me Killian outside of our class time" He says with a smile.

Did we.. Last night? No... I don't know much about uh- intercourse but I surely wouldn't do something like that with my teacher... And I would feel very different after doing something as big as that surely. Wait, big-

My face went up in flames. Get your head out of the gutter Niara!

Mr. Dono- Kilian sat a glass of water on the bedside table as I scooted my legs off the side of the bed.

He leaned down so we was face to face "Are you feeling alright?" he asks, putting one of his large hands on my forehead.

I nodded slowly, still in a bit of shock. I looked around the room before making eye contact with him again "Killian?" I asked, trying to get comfortable with his first name.

"Yes my Love?" he responded in his deep god like voice. My insides flipped from the small nickname. Now that I realize it he's called me love quite a bit.. Not that I'm complaining.

"Did we..." I trailed off.

"Did we what?" he asks with a smirk plastered on his perfectly chiseled face.