82

" Yeah sure. I'll tell you when and where" she spoke into the phone and hanged up a minute later. " He'll be there whenever we call" she said. " I like ghost" taehyung giggled. " You like almost everybody." Jungkook replied. " That's not true" taehyung pouted. " I think we found somebody's baby" Alesha added earning a glare from him. 

" Enough with the jokes. Lets go" jungkook pointed as he ran grabbing ahold of the person closest to him at the moment a.k.a. Jimin. They went through a few rotating cups, roller coasters and ended at the Ferris wheel. The four of them entered one cab. Jimin sat with jungkook and taehyung sat with Alesha.

 " I used to be shit scared of Ferris wheels. " She confessed. " What about now?" Taehyung said holding her hand. " Not anymore" she smiled. " What chick lit soap opera are you two starring in?" Jungkook said as he made a puking reaction. " Excuse me? Even if we were in an opera, we'd be the prettiest actors." Taehyung said holding her close. " How did you two get in the car?" Jimin diverted. " We made a bet and snuck into your car. Simple" jungkook answered. " I don't recall seeing you two exit the house?" She further questioned. " The house has a back door" taehyung said proudly. " So while you two were sleeping together. We had a thorough look around the house" jungkook said as his eyes shone with mischief. " We were just cuddling do you have to make it sound so wrong? So you two were playing Dora the explorer?" She scoffed.

 " That girl is blind!" Taehyung cried. " And deaf" jungkook added. " And brainless" she added. "Are you three done bickering?" Jimin asked frustratedly. " Are you annoyed that we interrupted your little date?" Taehyung asked. " Look who's acting like dora now" jimin scoffed. " Hey don't compare me to that girl just because you're salty. " Taehyung pouted. 

" Fine, go sit by her side." Jungkook said as he pulled taehyung onto his lap with intentions of making way for Jimin to pass through. Unfortunately, the cab tipped over causing for her to land straight on top of Jimin. Their faces were an inch apart. Unluckily this wasn't the end. The unstable moving tipped them to the other side causing Alesha to fall back with Jimin on top of her. They both grabbed onto her seat till the cab stabilized itself. " How did the two of you not tip over?" Jimin wondered out loud as he sat by her side. " Because I'm strong and smart" jungkook answered.

 " And why is taehyung still on your lap?" Alesha pointed out. Now it was their turn to blush. Taehyung sat on the other seat silently. " Look who's shy now" Alesha teased. " Shameless brat" jungkook said waving a fist in the air.

 Alesha straightened up a bit when she felt Jimin's hand on her waist. She looked at him as he gave her an innocent smile. She used her eyes to point at the taekook duo sitting across from them. Jimin did a small shrug and tightened his grip instead. Luckily their little interaction went unnoticed as the taekook duo were busy shying. Jimin's grasp only tightened at the sight of her visible blush. She covered his hand by placing her arm over it. She took out her phone as she took a few snaps as a memory. "Jungkook, I have to say , you are a born model" she said admiring the snaps she took. Jimin pinched her waist in response. She drew in a sharp breath and when she felt taehyung looking at her, she acted like she was stretching. 

"Why are you holding on to her?" Jungkook pointed at Jimin's now exposed hand. "To hold her in place, I don't want her to ruin the Taekook moment we're seeing" Jimin replied. "Liar. It's because you think it's ' comfortable' right?" taehyung probed. "Stop it and let's just enjoy the one day we get to go out without bickering" Alesha said to which Jungkook agreed.