Chapter Fifty-Four

The animatronics rushed through the pizzaplex, searching everywhere they could. Eventually, they wound up at the main entrance. It was almost 6 AM. Gregory, still on Sun's shoulders, furrowed his eyebrows.

Sun looked up at him. "What's wrong?"
"What will I do?" Gregory stared at the closed doors. "I have nowhere to go. I'm not even human. I won't make it out there. And- and I don't want to leave you guys. Although this has been one of the most terrifying nights of my life, it's also been the most fun. All because of you and the others. I don't want to leave."
"Then don't," Sun smiled. "Stay with us. We can hang out together and pull pranks on each other. And once Vanessa is dealt with, we won't have anything to worry about."

Gregory smiled back, excitement twinkling in his eyes. "Okay. That sounds like a great idea."
"Of course it is. I'm the master of great ideas," Sun joked. 
Gregory let out a laugh. "Sure, your highness."
"GUYS!" Monty came running. He stopped near them. "We found her, but-"

He was cut off when a bunch of those weird and creepy map bots came bursting through all of the doors. In an instant, they were surrounded. A group of them came forward before separating, revealing Vanessa with her hands behind her back.

She stepped forward but stopped when Roxy growled at her. The map bots instantly grabbed Roxy and pushed her to the ground. Vanessa smiled and her eyes landed on Freddy. "Oh, Freddy. Freddy, Freddy, Freddy. It's a shame, really, that you had to disappoint me."
Freddy stepped back with wide eyes. Vanessa's eyes flashed. "Freddy, you were great at doing what you're told. But you've malfunctioned, I see. And all thanks to her." 

Vanessa glared at Chica. Chica held her gaze steadily before walking up to her. She looked down at the security guard with narrowed eyes. "Vanessa, you disgust me."
Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "Really?"
Suddenly, some bots came up and tried to grab her, but Chica flipped and kicked them all. 

Freddy's jaw dropped. Chica laughed. "Is that the best you can do? Threaten animatronics and gain power from the map bots?"
"No. This is the best I can do," Vanessa gave her a smile before pulling out a remote button or something from behind her back. 
Chica's eyes widened and she reached to grab it but some bots pulled her arms back. 

Vanessa pointed the remote thing at Chica. For a moment, it did nothing. Then a voice said, "Scanning animatronic. Scan complete. What is your desire?"
Vanessa pressed another button and the voice spoke again. "Order recognized. Decommissioning Chica the Chicken."