83

"Cotton candy" Taehyung yelled along with Alesha. The both looked at each other and yelled sike as they laughed their heads off. "They share the same braincells" Jimin commented. "Nonexistent ones" Jungkook added. "Cotton candy" they both repeated to Jimin. "Stingy fellow. You could've brought that on your own" Jimin tsk-ed. "I didn't bring my wallet" Taehyung answered. Jimin sighed as he brought four cotton candies and handed them out. "You are driving" Jimin said tossing the keys to Jungkook. Jimin and Alesha got into the back seat. 

"Where to?" Jungkook asked buckling himself up. " He sent me a location. Something near yongsan" she said as she showed him the location. "How the hell are you guys so rich?" Jungkook quizzed. "Asks the millionaire" she retorted. "No I mean it. seriously. How?" he asked. "Well, my family, maternal family is rich, real estate business in a metropolitan city. And, ghost's dad is the dangerous one actually. He's kind of in business, but, a bit in touch with the gangsters" she tried to explain. "No need to go any further. I get it" Jungkook interrupted. 

"YOLO YOLO YOLO YO

YOLO YOLO YO

Tangjinjaem tangjinjaem tangjinjaem

YOLO YOLO YOLO YO

Where my money yah

Tangjinjaem tangjinjaem tangjinjaem " they sang together loudly bobbing their heads sideways throwing a few steps here and there. Jimin smiled at her broken Korean. He leaned back looking at her until he caught her stealing glances at him. "She probably feels the same" he thought.  

He held her hand in his and took of it as a positive response when she gripped back just as tightly. " Do you still have feelings for him?" he asked  in a hushed tone. "Not really. It's more of a friendship bond because what happened back then was more than enough proof that we aren't suitable together." she whispered as she leaned back into his arms. " Can I take this as...?" he asked. "As?" she questioned. "Nothing " he said as he looked away as his palm covered his face.

"Well, I don't see your friend anywhere" Jungkook said as he handed the phone back. "I'll call him." she said as she called him up. A few minutes later, ghost appeared out of a row house and waved for them to come over. Jungkook pulled over to him and parked the car as the others got off. "Heyyy" she said as she hugged him with an idiotic smile pasted across her face. "Hello" he said moving her hair out of her face with one hand as the other held her by the waist. Jimin smiled as he thought of her earlier reply which surprised Taehyung who expected a jealous Jimin. "Hello" ghost said as he looked up from the girl in his arms. "Heyy" Taehyung waved as Jungkook joined them. 

"Please come in" he said motioning with his hands. He now held her by the shoulder. " This way" he said as he guided them to the inside of the house. "Uncle!" she squealed as she lunged for the open arms awaiting her. "Bachha, itna time kon leta hai aane mein?[ Who takes so much time to come?]" "Ab ky batau kitna kaarnama chalra hai idhar[ There's too much going on here, what do I even say.] The other three awkwardly stood there as they looked at the older man looked up to meet their eyes. They did a bit of a formal bow to each other. "Vminkook?" he asked. "You're a shipper?" they quizzed taken aback. "Who do you think brought her those stuff?" he laughed. "Well he brought me a lot of member x member stuffs" she added nervously. 

"You're going to love what I got for you this time" he said as he dragged her away. "Don't mind them. When they get together, they forget the world and the people in it" ghost said as he patted Jimin's shoulders.

"Oh my god!" alesha freaked out when she saw the dress[ present] she received. "Go try it" his dad urged. She emerged a little later. "This is beautiful" she cried out. She twirled around in a pale pink skirt with small golden leaves imprinted on it, with a shimmering copper sequin blouse with netted black sleeves and accentuated with designs in sequins at the wrist. One word for the outfit- stunning. A bit of her upper abdomen was visible. For some reason it held a mid-line. "Liar, she said she didn't work out" the vminkook trio thought as they looked on with an impressed expression.