Chapter 1

100,000 Years Ago

Licht Bach POV

"Is this what despair feels like?" I looked up at an abomination called the Althing coming from underneath the ground with many black hands reaching an altitude atleast 25,000 I presume.

"I really hate this feeling of helplessness, I feel like a loser right now" With ragged breath, I'm surprised I can still talk after experiencing such major injuries from Althing. 

Althing... 

I don't know what to believe what the higher ups said about it, some speculated that It came to Earth to punish Humans for the sins they committed towards our planet. Some believed that It came to Earth only to cause destruction. Many rumors about Althing that I don't know what to believe anymore.

But one thing is for sure, It's my duty as part of the "Red Barons" to protect the humans from It.

I look to my left and see my comrades laying on the ground still. It pains me to know that I'm the last living member of "The Red Barons"

The proof someone is part of the Red Baron, they have a white star located at the left side of their count. 

Count, The higher our count the stronger we become. We fight with Althing to protect the remaining Humans who gets to live in a new paradise, "Protect" such a disgusting word to me, I can't believe I'm becoming a hypocrite. 

It's actually such a funny thing my count stands for how many people I've killed whether they were Innocent ot not, I killed one person to save tons. 

This world is not just Black and White, I admit that I killed people whether they be innocent or not, I can't protect everybody I know that. I killed one to preserve other peoples lives I regret that. I regret that...

But as long as I remember my sins and use them to make me a better person, then there is nothing to regret as I still have a chance to repent, that's why I will not die...

I will live not just for my sake but for everybody who wished for us to win.

That's why...

"Alex, Sonohara, Taketora, Tokikaze, Nana, Pele" I said while looking at them at the corner of my eye then directing both my sight to Althing while saying seriously...

And activating Schmelman's bloodlust at the same time...

"I'll tear this piece of sheet into fragments"

(I wanted to curse at this part but cursing is a big NO-NO :D)

3rd Person POV

Licht determined to finish off Althing even though he has low chances of winning made his resolve stronger.

With Schmelman's bloodlust activated, Licht has a high chance of losing his sanity. But there's no time to hesitate already, "It's all or nothing" he said while dashing with his Superhuman Speed straight to Althing.

Licht comes infront of a hundred black hands moving towards him, with Schelman's bloodlust on, Licht saw them moving slowly towards him. He wasted no time to pierce through to the middle as he thinks that Althing has a core because how else can it regenerate?

Licht used Speed Strike with his sword piercing through tons of black hands coming in his way. Ofcourse as he predicted that even If he cut them off Althing can still make new ones.

With him still far in the middle, he didn't look back at the newly made hands that he cut before. Instead he just kept piercing and dashing because with Bloodlust on, with each dash Licht makes powerful Shockwave Blast that kept destroying the newly made hands.

He kept piercing and piercing, until his Injuries made him lose focus for a moment. There came a hand at both his sides threatening to decapitate him. Licht stomped on the ground so that the incoming hands that would come underneath him would halt even for a second, with his Superhuman Reflexes he dodge them quite easily even with the injuries he has right now.

He then saw that corpses were being used as Zombies to intercept him, with this he concluded that Althing has a mind of its own. Before rushing to the middle again, Licht didn't hesitate to cut their heads off in a Flash making his Sword Count rising. 

He felt stronger and stronger with his Sword each time he cuts a controlled corpse. Licht feels no remorse cutting them off. Licht didn't say a word but with each swing has a meaning of 'I'll release you from this pain your're going through, so rest now.'

He manage to reach close to the middle, he stopped for a second then used Light Slash but instead of swinging his sword he thrust it forward creating tons of Shockwave Blast, killing hundreds of hands In a single thrust. 

(A/N: Like when you thrust a sword It'll have a hole but has AOE effect, then effectively making the hole bigger because of the AOE skill)

With the hands still regenerating, Licht jumped reaching over 27,000 feet a little higher than what the Althing can reach. 

(A/N: Supernatural Leap)

Licht used the air to propel himself down towards Althing, then suddenly using his Sword for his skill Speed Throwing towards the center, he halted for a moment then used one of the deadliest skills he has 'Shockwave Manipulation a powerful compression wave produced by the movement of a body through a medium at a velocity greater than the local speed of sound'  

He closed his fist then suddenly hands around him started exploding starting from the top to bottom, The Sword's momentum and speed with the Shockwave Manipulation was the key in making this work. If Licht himself went inside and used the Sword and Shockwave Manipulation himself he would be trapping himself inside his own made AOE effect.

The Sword hits the ground and explosions could be heard, trees were blowing, the clouds started moving away and creating a circle in the sky making the sunrays comethrough the circle of clouds in this cloudy day.

Licht immediatly went down to check if he had hitted a core, there he saw it a core that is slowly turning to dust. he looks down and saw that his Sword...

Has been split in half, the handle with a little bit of blade in it is what's left of it. 

When he tried reaching for his sword, the dust suddenly touched his skin. Licht didn't feel it due his Adrenaline wearing off.

Licht was about to touch his broken chipped sword, when he was hit with drowsiness and nausea. He fainted not knowing that a small piece of core from Althing was not being disintegrated into dust...

(A/N: Heyyyyyy!!!! So yeah, This story will be a little different than the old version, I don't know if you guys will like it or not, Only time can tell. Cyyaaaaaaaa!!!)