His Overwhelming Intensity

Megumi uses his Domain to get higher in the air and made it form a tornado that Spat out his frog Shikigami. 'There! 'That Octopus is the master of this domain.'

'Voluntarily entering a Domain

'Voluntarily entering a Domain..' "How foolish'' it thought as it rose its arm to send shikigami at Megumi. Until it saw Maki in the corner of its eye with playful cloud in her hand , it attempted to block it but She Struck it with The Cursed Tool.

It was surprised it was wounded But Maki went in for another attack interrupting the Shock of Dagon. It lifted its other arm and Blocked again however was wounded like last time, This time however she sent it flying back.

'Death swarm The guaranteed hit..For Thai domain is gone!' Dagon contemplates 'That boy expanded his own domain. Right now it's as if he and I Are Locked in a domain tug-of-war .To restore my domains Guaranteed Hit, I have to crush his domain!' Dagon pulled 2 eels out of a Bubble on it's stomach. And sent them toward Megumi in the water.

The frogs in front of Megumi were killed and the eels were heading towards him. However, When they got close to him Nanami with one missing eye  cut both of the eels heads off. "NANAMI!" Megumi shouts

"What about the other too?" Nanami asks him" Ino has to withdraw and Itadori is on his own." Megumi responds. "I'll protect You, please focus on your domain."

'He withstood Death swarm for a Minute!' Dagon Thought Amazed. Naobito who had lost an arm Appeared beside It and Swung his fist at him. 'Mustache Too!' Dagon Ducked down but Maki swung playful cloud again at its side. It Then Shot 2 Shikigami eels out of both its sides Distancing Both Naobito and Maki away from It.

Naobito Trapped the eel in a frame and Stomped on it, killing it. Maki Hit it with Playful cloud making it explode.

"All that for one arm. Even though it was 71 Years old.." Naobito widen his eyes "IT'S STILL GONNA COST YA!"

More Eels Were heading toward Megumi and Nanami. Nanami uses his Ratio technique on The eels and splits both of them in half.

'If things continue like this..We might Be able to win..That's If this Continues!' Nanami checked on Megumi 'Fushiguro's At his limit..'

"NANAMI!!" Megumi catches Nanami's Attention. "That Octopus thinks we're in the midst of a domain battle, But my objective is actually different." This intrigues Nanami.

"I'm trying to Open..A Hole In This Domains Barrier!" Megumi then Further Explains his plan "The hole I came through has already closed..Exiting is much harder than entering. But I can Open a Hole big enough for just a few seconds! That Octopus Isn't Gojo-Sensei it Most likely can't Use Domain expansion Multiple times in one day. If we can all Escape The domain, We can win." Megumi finishes