𝗼𝗻𝗲

ıllıllı blue hour | txt

—me and beomgyu are going perform blue hour here at music bank since it was our first day of being an mc

me and beomgyu are going perform blue hour here at music bank since it was our first day of being an mc.

Both of us are wearing a blue outfit, cause blue hour said by my stylist hehe.

서연

범규

범규

"Fighting seoyeonssi" beomgyu said while doing the fighting sign

"Fighting!" I said while smiling. The music started and we started to dance.

Thankfully we only took 2 times cause I sometimes forget the choreo of the dance. After that we bow at the staffs and we go backstage to get our scripts.

"You did good out there seoyeon, but I was better than you" he said. I scoff, really?

"Yeah yeah just because I forgot some steps, but fine I'll let you slide on this one" I said and I took my mic and script.

He smiled cutely and I shook my head and go back towards the stage.

"This two" said by a girl staff.

"I know right this two will be chaotic duo" the boy staff said. And the others nodded in agreement and continue to do their work.

"Hello! We are..." I said.

"gomyangi!" we both said. (I just can't think any nicknames :> so I mix gom it means bear in korean and the yangi is from goyangi means cat)

"Beomgyu"

"I'm Seoyeon!" I said. While I waved, I felt beomgyu looking at me and I look at him and signaling him to talk.

"Ever-evolving kpop, the heart of the Korean wave" beomgyu said while we both look at the camera.

"With the world watching..." I said.

"It's Music.." we both said and hide our face with the script we're holding.

"Bank live!" And we smile and put the script away at our face while smiling.

"Hello bank patrons. I'm seoyeon from æspa, part of the 37th Music bank mcs" I said.

"I'm beomgyu from tomorrow x together" he said.

"Yes, and it's our first of work at music bank!" I said and we cheered.

"Beomgyussi since it's our first time being an mc, what do you feel right now?" I ask while looking at beomgyu.

"Well, just like you said it's our first time here, so I'm really really nervous" he said and he chuckled. And I laugh at him, beomgyu is nervous?! pssshh

"Really? Since I'm your friend I'm gonna ease your nervousness even though I'm nervous too" I said and raise my right eyebrow while smiling and looking at the camera.

"thank you seoyeon!" He said, and I nodded with an eye smile and we continue our interview.