𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧

| 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 |

next two days

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you went to school on your own on the bus and it felt like such a good vibe. you were now at your locker and took off your headphones. around you, there were students coming in from the station 3 blocks away.

it was a rainy day and didn't look like there would be any sun out later. "fucking sucks" you shrugged and closed your locker. the face of ichiro was right next to you and you jumped, "AH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"AH!" he copied you and laughed, "your face!"

"what are you doing here?" you brushed his shoulder, walking to the staircase

"i felt like we haven't spoken in a while," he said

"we should keep it that way" you rolled your eyes and continued walking

"i've changed." he pointed at himself, "i'm not the same person i was before"

"uh..." you side-eyed, "good job? want a fucking cookie?"

"y/n." he said, "i'm really sorry"

you stopped in the hallways and pulled him to the side, "is this some kind of prank?"

"no" he shook his head

you looked at him and waited until he laughed. but he didn't, he actually looked serious. it's hard to believe him.

"i don't care" you responded, "what you did to me was really fucked up"

"i know" he explained, "everything i did to you during and after the relationship was way out of line and i take full responsibility for it. it's extremely pathetic of me and i deserve nothing better"

it was just you two in the corner of the hallway and no one else was near. you looked at him for the last time, "i hope we never talk again. regardless of what you did to me, it's over. that's the most important thing. i'm glad you can finally see how fucked up of a person you were."

"really hope your girlfriend now is being treated 100 times better than i was" you walked away and didn't look back.

| tea for tsuki |

| tea for tsuki |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"he actually apologized?" tsuki sat next to you during lunch

it had been a couple of hours later since ichiro apologized to you and the whole crew was listening in on your story. hinata was just in utter shock and yamaguchi was quiet and attentive.

"kags...?" you raised a brow, "what do you think?"

"fuck that guy" he said taking a sip of water

"mhm," hinata nudged kageyamas shoulder, and water spilled from kags mouth. a death stare was formed and hinata moved to your side, "not dying today man. i told my mom i have a couple of years left-"