•Chapter 12•

((∆=Y/N's POV=∆))

I woke up tired as hell. I didn't get much sleep last night because of all the packing.

I was going out of the country with my parents.

We were gonna be visiting (Insert whatever country you always wanted to go too.)

To be honest, I was pretty excited.

And then I remember...

Holy shit!! I forgot to tell the boys!

I mean sure I could just leave without telling him...

The last time I did that they ended up having a whole search warrant out for you... When I was only gone for 3 days.

It was currently 8:45 a.m so I was pretty sure the gang was already up.

But just to be on the safe side, I texted Tom.

You: Hey Tommy, ya up?

Tom: Wtf- when the hell did you start calling me Tommy?

You: Until now. Listen, I forgot to tell you guys that I'm going to be gone for a month or so.

Tom: WHAT? Your now just telling this to us?

You: Sorry! We had so much bs happened recently I never got a chance too.

Tom: Where are you going anyways?

You: Me and my family are taking a family trip outside of the country. Like I said we won't be back until 2 or 3 months.

Tom: Damn... You're the only tolerable one in the group.

You: Oh hush Edge Lord. Your acting like I'm leaving for a whole year. I'm not leaving yet, so how about we all do something before I leave tomorrow?

Tom: Seems like an okay plan. Anywhere you had in mind?

You: Oh?...I know the just the place. I'll be over in a few minutes. Cya Tommy.

Tom: Cya...Bug Bite.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

He use to call me that all the time in highschool.

I really just took it as a teasing name.

The reason he calls me that is because It was originally a pet name. Everyone else had given me one, and he didn't want to feel left out.

And also because I was the one in school who let out a tarantula on school grounds... Which ended up getting school canceled for a few months.

Teachers hated it, but the kids loved it.
.

.

.
I put my phone down and made my way to the bathroom.

I did my normal morning routine, and started to find outfit to wear.

Once I was finished getting dressed. I made my way downstairs to make some breakfast.

Sadly I was not in the mood to cook anything, nor was I in the mood to order anything.

So I just grabbed a granola bar and started munching down on it.

I threw away the wrapper, and grabbed my keys.

I picked up my phone and left the house, but not before locking it.

I made my way over to Edd's place. Until a familiar voice called out to me.... Then some weird Mexican music played in the background?