Rules

Hey! I see that you're interested to join since you pressed the next button. The rules are simple.

Rule #1: You may or may not follow my account. The choices will be up to you, however, it is necessary to add this book to your private library in order for you to be updated with what's going on in this award.

Rule# 2: Please post this award in your message board so that people are aware of this award. It will also help to start the judging if the slots has been filled up.

Rule#3: Ofcourse, please follow your judges. They work so hard to judge your book, and also write a review to help improve and commend on your work.

Rule#4: Do not be rude to me, the judges, and your fellow competitors. This is a no being rude zone.

Rule#5: If I received any news from the judges regarding any bribing or any of the sort, then you'll be out from this award.

Rule#6: If there has been changes made such as the title of the book or your username, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT ME.

Rule#7: Participants, please have at least 5 chapters (excluding character aesthetic, prologue, introduction, and playlist.) in your book, except for short stories, before entering this award. Judges, you will have to read at least 5 chapters in order to judge the book. You can also read more than 5 chapters if you like. 

That's all for this rules! Hit the next button to see the prizes!