69

Harry's mind seemed to be getting better slowly but steadily.
Today was his second friday at home.

The boy woke up after Louis left. The room seemed so nice today, filled with rays of sun.

Harry stretched his whole body as he sat up. He felt hungry, very hungry.

The boy got up and went into the bathroom to do his business. Afterwards he headed into the kitchen where he found a bowl of granola with yogurt and fruit in the fridge.

He enjoyed his meal properly after quite some time. After that he made his way towards the balcony, looking out to see a bird sitting on the railing.

The boy decided to take his school things out, on the balcony, knowing he had two online tests next monday.

He sat at the wooden chair Louis had there, enjoying the fresh breeze.

•••
When Louis arrived home Harry was still sitting outside. He got so caught up in his studies that he didn't realize it was already time for Louis to come home.

The alpha looked around the flat, feeling confused by Harry not being present.

But then his eyes lingered over something outside. When he opened the door to the balcony, he breathed out the air he didn't know he was holding.

"Hey." he went on the balcony as well.

"Oh, hi. Is it already that late?" Harry looked up from his geography book.
"You were studying. How did it go?" Louis looked at all those books that were laid out on the table.

"Quite well. I have two exams on monday."

"That's great. Want some food?" the boy nodded in response.

When Louis was about to go inside he spoke up.
"Could we go to the park today?"

Louis stopped in the doorframe, glancing at Harry whose back was turned towards him.

"Of course, we can make a picnic as we did last week." with those words Louis walked back inside, making his way into the kitchen, where he began to prepare some ingredients for their- dinner? Well, more like late lunch since neither of them ate their second meal.

He took out some smoked salmon that he cut into pieces and he also put some water into a saucepan.

He took out pasta and vegetables, deciding to make some quick pasta salad.

•••
"I packed everything." Louis announced as he stepped on the balcony again.

"Okay, I will just take this all inside." Harry began to gather all of his books.

"I can help you with so-"

"No, I am good." Harry took that huge pile of books into his hands, taking them all inside.

"Okay." Louis let out while closing the door from the balcony.

"Can I go like this?" Harry took the sleeve of his hoodie up to his mouth.

"Sure you can." Louis grabbed the bag with things he had packed, walking towards the entrance door.

Harry followed him tight behind.

They once again drove to the parking lot near the park.

•••
Louis laid out the blanket and all those things he brought. He opened two boxes with that salad he made, placing two bottles of water right next to them.

Harry sat down opposite from Louis. The boy looked better than few days back. The boy was still really skinny but his skin colour looked healthier.

"I am hungry." Harry commented as he grabbed one of the boxes.
"Thank you for taking me out and making lunch." Harry covered the place that was separating them, pecking Louis' lips.