Prizes

Heyyyy. Since this is a campfire activity, what snack/s is a must for you to see in this activity?

Mine is fries! Is it weird? I mean I never experienced doing any campfire, so I'm not sure what is a must in this activity.

Anyways! While you are thinking, I will be listing down the prizes that you guys will receive.

Winners

So I don't have much to offer for the prizes, which means all three places winners will receive the same prizes.

Prizes:

- A 1st, 2nd, 3rd place sticker

- A follow on my account

- I will be reading your book and there will be no limit to the chapters.

- An interview on the winner book [optional]

- The winning book will be mention in my message board

- The winning book will be added to my reading list.

Judges

Ofcourse, I can't forget to reward the judges for their hard work. Again, I won't be able to give a lot of prizes since I don't know what to give, so I hope you guys can forgive me on this part.

Prizes:

- I will be reading one of your books! [You guys can recommend me which one you want me to read]

-A judges sticker

- A follow from me

- Your chosen book will be added to my reading list and be posted to my message board

Note:

My comments and votes will be seen in the books, however, I will be giving you guys a heads up that I won't be commenting every single chapters. In order to enjoy reading the books you guys have written with all your hearts, I don't want to engrave in my mind that I should comment every time I finish a chapter.

I hope you guys can understand <3

You may also recommend me books you want me to read by pming me, but I will be placing the judges and winners book as my top priority for now.

Now, onto the next chapter which is the forms! See you there, campers!