15; borderline

Carina's povA few days later

Carina's pov
A few days later

"Mom i get it, no more fighting. I promise." i sighed as she placed my car keys into the palm of my hands.

"Good. Now go before you guys are late." she shooed me out the front door.

Sofia followed me out the door and soon enough we piled into my car and headed towards school. I pulled into the parking lot an as soon as i parked Sofia practically jumped out.

"Will!" Sofia immediately joined Will who just got out of Jonathan's car.

"Hey Carina." Will waved at me as i waved back with a smile.

I watched them run off to school.

"Hows he doin?" i questioned Jonathan as he made his way towards me.

"Hes doing good actually." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Ive never seen Sofia so happy to have Will back.."

I felt as he leaned against the car with me. "Yeah... i wonder who will make the first move." he said referring to our siblings liking each other.

"Definitely not my sister. Shes a scaredy cat when it comes to admitting she likes someone." i tell him.

"Will has had a crush on her since the first year you guys moved here. Even the boys tell him to make a move." he let out a laugh.

"They'll figure it out."

"So Nancy and i were thinking of having a study session at her place after school, do you wanna join?"

"Will i be third-wheeling?"

"Uhhh no." he hesitated.

"Whats going on between you two anyways? After you guys went on that little trip to see the private investigator, you guys seem... close."

"Yeah." he laughed nervously, clearly not wanting to talk about it. From the corner of my eyes i see Nancy standing by Steve as they have some heated argument. I think Jonathan noticed too because he tenses up when he sees them together.

"I'll see you in class." he waved before walking off. Leaving me there with my own thoughts as i tried to wrap my head around what the hell this love triangle was.

"Oh my god! Shes back." Maggie and Carla ran over to me.

"Hey guys." I hugged them. "Its only been a few days calm down." i laughed.