45 : Sorting it out.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"How old are you ?"

At last, Taehyung decided to take the matter in his hands.

It was clear that he was the root of the issue here, and maybe that his presence in the room would at least keep their hands off of each other.

He texted Mira saying that they needed to talk. It was an asshole move of him to use these words, knowing it probably might've stressed her out, but in all of this story, he was the one who's blood pressure was at its peak.

At first he didn't want to get involved in this.

Mira was heated all day, so she turned off her phone. Worrying, Taehyung's first reflex was to ask Aaliyah, who told him the story, Ava saying her own point of view of things too.

So there sat the two girls, Mira who looked like a homeless person due to her lack of desire to dress up when she was angry and Moon with a bruise on her cheek.

"I asked how old are you." He repeated.

"Twenty-two.." The two girls muttered together.

They were sitting on his couch, each one of them at each end of it while he stood, leaned against the wall with a cigarette between his lips.

"And you can't communicate ?" He scoffed.

"I want one-"

"No both of you don't talk unless talked to right now." He cut Moon off.

"Oh so you're just going to take my freedom of speech ?" She raised a brow.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to what he has to say, is it that hard to understand ?" Mira breathed out, already exhausted.

She supported her head on her arm, feeling ambushed yet not budging.

He could've at least tell her what it was about instead of just taking her aback like that.

"She might be the way she is, but you went too far slapping her Mira." Taehyung started.

She raised a brow, looking at him up and down but not answering.

Meanwhile, Moon had a smug smirk ok her face, but it soon fell off with his next words.

"However, I understand why you did it, because if anyone spoke to me the way Moon spoke to you, I would've bitch slapped them too."

"You weren't even there !" She immediately defended herself.

"I wasn't, but Aaliyah was, I needed a neutral point of view.. I have both hers and Ava's version, and everyone thinks that you went too far in your words." He calmly answered.

"But-"

"When everyone says that you're the problem, especially your close friends, the other people aren't the problem Moon." He cut her off. "Plus, I'm not a five year-old who doesn't know what he's doing, I'm twenty-four, therefore older than you and trust me, I had the time to see Mira's intentions before even looking at her romantically."

There was a silence in the living room after his words.

Mira's face softened. She thought he'd blame her at first and side with his sister, which would've pissed her off but she would've understood.

But he took her defense.

He defended her.

"What I'm saying is, my life and my decisions are none of your business.. And I specifically wouldn't take relationship advice from you." He added.