Hearsay (2)

Ron doesn't know whether he should let the young master be or he should intervene in the matter.

  At one hand, He has a feeling he shouldn't bother the young master in the moment, and at the other hand he is skeptical about who the young master was talking to.

That voice wasn't anyone he knows, 

And from his reaction, even the punk doesn't know who it is.

"Who's there?"

But apparently, 

He didn't have to think for too long;

Ron put his hand onto the handle and opened the door. 

  In all honesty, he didn't even know what to expect when he opened that door. But seeing a winged being that was kneeling in front of the young master... was something he had to admittedly, would never expected.

"It's me, young master" Ron bowed, he was still in his night wear as he didn't even get the chance to change when he felt the pressure, "And the kid Choi han"

Choi han also followed Ron's movement and bowed,

"Why are you here Ron? you too, Choi han" Cale asked calmly, but to the rest, it felt as if he was dragging his words slow and heavily.

"I.. We felt a pressure-- Cale-nim. So we came to check if there was any intruders" Choi han opened his mouth and answered.

"Oh... you don't have to worry then," Cale's eyes hadn't left the hunched figure of the half blood since the beginning, not even when Ron and Choi han came in, "It is simple an old... informant"

"Informant, young master?"

"Yes, why don't you stand up, Luca?" 

  Cale smiled at the half blood softly, but all Luca could feel was the chilling feeling when he saw that smile. 

He didn't even tried to retort, he chose life.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

  Ron glanced at his Young master who chipperly placed both of his hands on Luca's shoulder. He doesn't know what the relationship this 'Luca' had with his young master. But he was sure about one thing; His young master had the upper hand in their relationship.

"My.. name is Luca, as the young master have said." Luca began, his shoulder felt tense from the distance the young master was placing on him. It was like he was in a horror story, "I... work for him"

"Work?" Ron inquired again, But before Luca could answer, Cale beat him to it.

"Yes, he is my informant" Cale hummed,

  When Luca's eyes drifted towards his side because of his stupid curiosity-- he immediately regretted it. Cale eyes looked as if they were hollow, even when he was smiling like that.

"He will be here for quite some time, so please get along~"

  Both the half blood and Ron couldn't help but nod their head instantly as they got the 'order'. Leaving Choi han alone who was still staring at the newest arrival curiously.

The winged being in front of him...

He is strong, maybe stronger than him. And that was a first for Choi han who never met anyone that strong before. Even the old fox butler, Ron, isn't that strong-- 

No, they both might as well be puppies fighting against a lion.

It made Choi han more curious,

Just how did someone that strong, work for Cale? As expected of Cale-nim...