12) Fun!

Author's POV

Bella got scared that man suddenly came forward to kiss her. She quickly react and pushed him back.

His head snapped aside when she slapped him hard. He looked at her shocked.
"Amanda are you crazy?"

"Don't touch me, bastard"
Bella yelled. She doesn't care who is he, she won't tolerate this kind of behavior.

"Bitch!"
He clenched his jaw and stepped towards her.

She threw coffee on his face and kicked him in balls. He fell on the floor with groan and Bella punched his nose.

Alexander was watching everything along with his all employees. His lips were in full smile. He didn't know that his replaced wife is feisty too. He liked it.

His eyes widened when Bella was about to smash flower vase on his face. He quickly rushed towards her and pulled her away by the waist.
"It's enough, guards will handle the rest."
He said.

"No, he is a bastard... I am gonna kill him."
Bella threw fists at him.

Alexander sighed.
"Why are you beating your own friend?"
He asked. He knows that he is Amanda's friend and Bella has no idea about it.

Bella froze in her place. For a moment she forgot that she is Amanda here. She cleared her throat.
"That doesn't mean he will touch me"
She said.

"Okay"
He took the vase from her hands and placed it aside.
"It's enough... Let's go."

She fixed her hair and looked around, everyone was watching her with wide eyes.

"Back to work!"
Alexander growled and everyone scattered around like chickens. He led her outside by holding her hand.

"So you did boxing or something"
He asked.

Bella internally Smirked.
'Street fighting is better'

"Why are you smiling?"
He asked with raised eyebrows.

She shook her head.
"Nothing, it was just self defence..."

He shook his head and sat inside the car.

"If you hate me then why are you treating me good?"
Bella asked. As much as she remembers everyone told her that Alexander doesn't like Amanda.

"When did I treated you good?"
He asked while starting the car.

Bella looked at him.
"You gave me dress and now shopping... You are talking to me nicely"
She said.

"Is this called 'treating good' ?"
He said but realised that may be no one has done it for her.

He turned the steering wheel and her mouth dropped. She never thought that it can look sexy too. His rolled up sleeves and sexy hands were droolworthy.
"Do it again"
She said looking at his hands.

"Do what?"
He gave her Confused glance.

"Thing you did just now with steering wheel"
She said.

Alexander frowned and turned it again.
"Wow! You look hot while doing that"
She exclaimed and he burst out laughing.

"You can't keep anything inside you, can you?"
He chuckled.

"What's the use... We should express our feelings."
She waved off.

Alexander parked the car in front of mall and Bella looked at it like amused child. She has never been to such a big mall. She has went to small departmental stores and small shops but not huge and high class like this.