Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety

•••ALESSIA•••

Angelica being anxious makes me anxious. She tried to hide her nervousness since doctor arrived. Her hands were trembling even if she tried to hide it. She told me multiple times she has no idea how to raise kids and that was the whole reason she was always taking birth control. I asked her about pregnancy few weeks ago and she told me if it would happened she would keep it but it would complicate things and now especially after attack she is worried.

I know that Angel will be happy. Matteo said that,  Angel maybe don't seem like it but as an oldest kid of a family he was always the one around kids and he is hella good at entertaining them or taking care of them so I wasn't worried about that. Angel seems like an cold asshole yet he was never like that to Angelica and when he is around people he can trust he seems like a literal teddy bear and it's kinda funny.

Him and his brother are the guys you don't exactly bring to your mom by looks but will tell her about their acts. They're both devilishly handsome and I might be now have my little almost childish crush at one of them. I didn't pity fuck Ethan, it just happened. He took care of me and after I've got shot and then he fucked me in lots of places in his house into oblivion.

His touch was gentle and addictive as his fucking was rough and merciless and I was consumed by not just his sharp cheek bones and build body but his gentleness and affection that I was lacking in early childhood. I knew this wasn't a normal hook up, at least not for me. I enjoyed his company and that scared me to the point where I needed to take few days off. I never take days off until it's not an emergency and that happened like four times due to some sicknesses or family issues. My thoughts were cut off as doctor started to speak.

"Mrs. De Luca, is there any chance you could be pregnant?" He asked her as he started to pack his things with his wrinkly hands.

"Yes, but I took just one test and they can be false sometimes." Angelica nodded at doctor as she reached out of test that was on the bedside table. When she gave it to doctor he examine it and then he stood up.

"If you let me, when your husband described I though about it for second and if you can, please could you come with me to private hospital that your husband called so we could do ultrasound scan to be sure?" The doctor asked Angelica. He is too kind.

Angelica thought for a second before she tattoos up from bed and gave doctor a unsure nod. He gave her small smile as he gave her little card with address and disappeared out of door. Angelica turned her body towards me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." her widen eyes made me anxious as she started to pace around the room.

"What?" I asked her as I came closer to her stop her from pacing. Her eyes were glossy, oh fuck.

"I'm not ready to wait her admit it or be a mother, for fuck sake." Overthinking Angelica means we are all fucked.

"Hey, don't worry it's only a scan and if it confirms anything you will be okay, you have a choice to keep it or go on abortion. There are still options-" she cut my motivating speech off.

"-what about Angel?" She almost cried out.

"He loves you too much not to accept your choice. He understands a meaning my body, my choice so whatever you do he would never be mad at you and you know it." She relaxed a little but her body was still tensed.

"Now let's go brush your hair and change you into something you would look less, rich homeless like and let's go see if the tests are lying bitches." My attempt to make a joke worked as she nodded her head.

I waited sitting on a bed after I hid the pregnancy test away so Angel wouldn't find out. Angelica came out of bathroom with black leggings and Angel's big hoodie while her straight hair were in messy bun.

"Let's go." She said with nod of approval as she started to walk out of bedroom with card with address of private ambulance holding in chokehold in her hand.

Well she seems less anxious.

I opened a door to the SUV for her and then started to drive to the address. Angelica's leg was bouncing up and down so like a good almost wife that I'm to her I took her hand in mine. Me and Angelica were acting like gay couple for years, why stop now?

Her fingers laced with my so I brought it up to my lips kissing her knuckles as she chuckled at my action. Fucking finally she eased a little stress away.

••

Angelica was now sitting on the bed in hospital as she was waiting for doctor to arrive. Her earlier little relaxed state turned into full on fucking anxious stiff cat that will probably hiss at doctor if they touch her.

The nurse came in and smiled at Angelica, she asked her few questions before she left us waiting on doctor again.

The doctor came in few minutes with gentle smile as he sat down next to Angelica. He asked her to lift her shirt up and to roll her high waisted leggings down a little before he put a gel on her belly which made her shiver.

He started to go across her lower stomach with ultrasound before he stopped for second and pointed at the screen. There was a little dot that was standing out making Angelica's eyes water for second before she blinked it away.

"You're in third week Mrs. De Luca. Congratulations." He said with smile as he snapped the picture of ultrasound and gave it to her along with wipes to wipe the gel off.

She gave him a weak smile as she answered few more of his questions. The doctor left leaving Angelica now looking down at picture. I came closer to her and hugged her body to me.

The car back was silent as she was looking down at picture probably accepting the fact that she is indeed pregnant. When we came home we saw five cars in front of a house. Angelica and me walked in panicked on what is happening till we found Angel anxiously pacing around mumbling 'where is she?'. When he heard us walk in his body relaxed as he saw Angelica.

Oh we forgot to tell him we went somewhere. He came closer to her scanning her body before he looked down into her hand that held the scan.

Fuck we forgot to hide it.

•••••

A/N: If someone haven't noticed Angel and Angelica have a Instagram now so go follow it. I'm trying to make them as real as I can so there are lots of pictures and conversations between them I post there.

Thank you for reading and love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm <3