M ·mothers day·

-request from @kenkaniffconneticut-

Matt and I were taking a nap because we had just been out for about 3 hours trying to find MaryLou a mothers day gift. We couldn't think of anything so we decided to make her a "Happy Mothers day shirt" with Casey, Wheelie, and Globee on it. We asked the triplets merch producer to have it by 9"30 at least. We asked him at 12:00 in the morning so he'd have to be done already. But I had a better gift for her.

 Matt kept moving around with made me uncomfortably positioned on the bed.

"Babe" I say giggling.

"Mhmm?" he says laying on my stomach.

"You awake?" I ask trying to lift his head.

"No" he mumbles.

"You seem to be, your moving alot" I say laughing as he holds me tighter.

"Baby careful" I say as he loosens up a bit.

"Sorry" he says looking at me.

Our door opens and I see MaryLou standing at the door.

"Can you guys come to brunch with me? Please it's mothers day" she says with her hands together.

Matt looks at me before I nodd.

"Wed love to" I say looking at her and smiling.

"Ok then hurry up" she says laughing.

"Ok mom" Matt says getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Pick out an outfit for me babe" Matt says to you.

"Gladly" I say getting up and walking to the closet.

I pick him out an orange blouse and jeans with a hat and pick out a purple sweatshirt and jeans.

"Here babe" I tell Matt giving his clothes to him.

"Thank you baby" he says kissing me.

We get dressed and headed downstairs to see the whole family waiting for us.

"Ok let's go" Mary Lou says as we all head out of the house and take separate cars to get to the restaurant.

We ride for about 20 minutes and finally make it to a restaurant. We get out and all head in sitting at a long table.

"Oof" I say sitting down.

"You ok baby?" Matt asks me.

"Yeah" I say.

"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" We all say to MaryLou.

 "Time for gifts" Matt says.

"Ok where the first one?" she says.

"In my belly" I say.

"OH MY GOD" she says.

"Your gift is our baby" Matt says holding my baby bump.

-request open-

(A/N: thx for the request)