[Jikook] Jungkook's Bunnies pt2

(Requested by KooforKoo 💜)

Jungkook held Jimin's hand as they drove to the hospital. Jungkook breathes in and out and Jimin does it with him so he's not alone.

"We're almost there, yeah?" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's hand. It took them 5 more minutes and the car arrived.
"Good luck, Jungkook ah" Hoseok says, smiling.

"Thanks, Hoseok hyung" Jungkook says, smiling and waving goodbye at the squirrel hybrid. The couple walked out of the car and is immediately helped by other hybrids.

"You'll be okay, baby... I believe in you" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead before he's taken away for a checkup.

Jimin tears up as he sees Jungkook struggling. He wipes his tears and kisses his mate's forehead, wiping away his tears.
"It hurts" Jungkook whispers to him and Jimin nods, shushing him.

"I know, but it'll be worth it, right?" Jimin says and Jungkook sniffles, nodding. Jimin looked at Jungkook's glossy eyes, smiling behind the mask.

The two hugs each other, thankful for the successful delivery. Jungkook looks up and sees the nurse. They expected it to be one nurse only, but there are two.

Jimin frowns, looking at Jungkook.
"Your eight hybrid babies are all stable" The nurse says. Hearing the number, both of them are in shock, eyes widened.
"E-eight?" Jimin stutters and the nurses smiles, nodding. They pushes the cribs to the two and they stared at them.

"Oh... Guess we have to buy more baby clothes"

"Definitely"