89: Hong Jia Yi's Parents

The pattern was in no way complicated and was rather basic, it looked as though Hong Jia Yi was trying to rekindle an old flame rather than sewing.

But seeing how focus and committed he was, Liang Meng Yao had enough respect to not disturb his concentration. Liang Meng Yao was selfish when it comes to attention and he wa like a child most time, but he knew when to leave well enough be and sit patiently until his time.

Soon the needle gently pricked Hong Jia Yi, he paused for a moment then removed his hand from the cloth and looked at the finger that was barely bleeding, as Hong Jia Yi was about to such it Liang MengYao beat him to the punch gently sucking to stop the bleeding.

Hong Jia Yi looked at his husband, his barely saw him today, he put aside the the cloth with sewing kit.

"You can let go now, Yaoyao"

Liang Meng Yao let's go then went up to his face and lied a kiss upon his lips, the kiss lasted for a while before both initially pull apart then breathe.

"Jiajia, I didn't know you sew?"

"Hm" Hong Jia Yi smiled, "it was of the things my daddy thought me alongside cooking, my papa was more interested in teaching me how to defend myself from he men. Usually he men preferred he men sons where they could teach fighting and other manly things, my papa didn't care for such and teach me anyway, often times my daddy rebuked him saying that it was no such things to teach a she man. My papa would listen to his nagging for hours then by the next day he had me around his neck running down the river to fish and swim" Hong Jia Yi's was hoarse with nostalgia.

Hong Jia Yi really had such precious memories, don't get Liang Meng Yao wrong his memories with his father were precious teaching the basic structure of ancient Chinese buildings, he would teach him how to use natural resources around him while teaching how to hunt. With his grandfather all he could remember is the constant pain he put them through and his father didn't bother or attempt to leave, this made him a little angry with his father and in some part of his heart he still is.

"They sound like such lively people" Liang Meng Yao added,

Hong Jia Yi nods "yes, they were my daddy was a very beautiful She man and my papa was very bulky and roughed he wasn't even a looker, many of the children around often mocked him called him a monster because his height and huge structure, even so he was the most gently soul one would meet" Hong Jia Yi gently wiped the tear that threatened to fall from his right eye. "My daddy was quite scared of my papa when first arrange to married him, to put simple they sold my daddy off to him and because of his unwelcomed appearance my daddy was quite scared. That was until he got to know my papa and before he knew it, his heart fell for my papa's kind nature then later on they spoke of their feelings then consummate the marriage and from it I was born. Many rich men from other families had come to seek my daddy's hand in marriage wanting to take him away from us but he coldly rebuke and refused them, but dispite all that trouble we where very happy. Daddy thought me cooking, sewing and house chores, my papa thought me fishing and fighting he didn't dare carry me to forest to hunt with my daddy's ferocity. They were good people" Hong Jia Yi smiled sadly.

Each time his Jiajia spoke of his parents Liang Meng Yao's tricky heart weeps, Hong Jia Yi obviously loved them deeply and if not for their deaths their son wouldn't face such injustice in the world. Even though Liang Meng Yao didn't like the thought but if his parents where still here Hong Jia Yi probably would be married and even may had softer body structure like the other she males around, right now he didn't care for that but looking at Hong Jia Yi he would have been very popular amongst the village people or was this foreshadowing?.