90: Confrontation of the past; part 1

Liang Meng Yao didn't say anything and just listen contentedly, soon Hong Jia Yi picked up the cloth and needle once more.

"It had been some time since I've last sew, but knowing we will bring a child to the world"

Hong Jia Yi used one hand to rest on his enlarged round tummy and gently caresses it, Liang Meng Yao smiled, how precious their child was to his Jiajia it was even the same for him as well. He now shook over properly establishing a sitting place next to his Hong Jia Yi, he also placed his hand on the enlarged tummy with one hand while using the other to hold his Hong Jia Yi.

Hong Jia Yi removed the hand and started to sew, in truth this was just the starting point so could start making clothes officially. Hong Jia Yi was already pricked a few times before this but now he was getting hang of it and seeming more natural.

The mood was lovely, calm and relaxed as they are. He smiled watching Hong Jia Yi's hands that was accurately sewing the cloth.

"Jiajia, what do you think about visiting the Han village" Liang Meng Yao asked,

Hong Jia Yi paused for moment as if to think then continue,

"It's been a while since I said Bo Yang and Xin Yi, plus the children I wonder how their doing"

Liang Meng Yao understands, another thing he should have for his wife is friends- it's good to be social. After this they should go to tea house or keep a tea party to invite noble lady's from other families, it will also be good to establish friendship with them although first comes his wife making friends than his business ofcourse.

"We can spend some days there if you want" Liang Meng Yao said,

"Hmm, I'd like that" Hong Jia Yi smiled softly. "We can invite Fa Enlai as well"

"Are you sure?, he did run away" Liang  Meng Yao said

"We shall asked him then"

The two didn't say much after then went to bed after finishing up the sewing, the two embrace as they slept.

A few days later...

Fa Enlai and Hong JiaYi was in the carriage heading to Han village, Fa Enlai had agreed to come it really surprised Liang Meng Yao but not Hong Jia Yi. Liang Meng Yao wasn't he only one who understands this person.

Liang Meng Yao couldn't come the same time as Hong Jia Yi which infuriated him, he had an urgent plan and was gonna cancel it but Hong Jia Yi said it was okay to let him get a head start. Liang Meng Yao was not only shock but he gave a looked that resembles a dog that was abandoned by his master, it was cute and worrisome but he reassured him and with great reluctance he let him go.

Fa Enlai looked at Hong Jia Yi who was gently caressing his stomach, Hong Jia Yi had really changed so much not in stature he was still tall and had little manliness to him but this didn't make him any less attractive.

Maybe no one could see it because he was a little rough and wild, not to mention the clothes and dirt smudge so no one could see what a jade Hong Jia Yi truly was.

"Hong Jia Yi" Fa Enlai said sternly.

Hong Jia Yi looked up from his tummy at Fa Enlai,

"Yes?"

"I want to say thank you and I'm sorry"

Fa Enlai bowed forward, Hong Jia Yi stop him he didn't know what he was thanking him for he can just what he was apologizing for though.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked,

"You may not know this Hong Jia Yi and it seems that I had forgotten that you gave me strength a long time ago" Fa Enlai said.

Hong Jia Yi was confused again,

"A few years ago the day you and I where ambushed by the river"

Hong Jia Yi remembers the time he burst the head of the village second son it was Fa Enlai and him that were almost raped, and they day he was trying justify himself and no one stood by him not even Fa Enlai himself.

"I know it's an unpleasant memory, I know I have no right to be talking about it but now I won't keep silent. I can no longer keep silent about the truth" Fa Enlai said.