92: Wen's Benefactor Hong Jia Yi

Bo Yang and Xin Yi along side the Wen brothers were about to bow but he stop them, they looked around to see the crowd outside.

"What?!, is it the first time your seeing people Ba?!" Bo Yang yelled, "can't you mind your own business Ba?!"

(A/n: the world "Ba" and "Pei" don't really have any meaning it's basically the same thing as Eh, ah, Er. Just to be clear)

The crowd had mumbled then quickly dispersed at Bo Yang's rebuke.

"Pei!" Xin Yi adds, "nosy! You people should be ashamed of yourself" Xin Yi cussed.

(A/n: I want add them in to the main plot but can't hahahaha I love them)

Soon the two's eyes fell on Fa Enlai, they made no comment and simply nods acknowledging his presence then turned to Hong Jia Yi to escort him in, the two men opened the gates now that he looked at his old home it was quiet lovely now. A few more parts where added, and the materials where new another store was added to it now it was a two story building. They took care of his home the yard everything Hong JiaYi smiled softly as he caress his enlarged tummy, Bo Yang and Xin Yi smiled.

"Ah, your getting the life you deserve I'm happy" Xin Yi said.

"Hmp!, as expected of the master, no way someone who was shameless and clearly in love as the master would not treasure Hong Ji?!" Bo Yang declares, "do you know how many times I had to turned a blind eye to the way he was with our Hong Ji?!, it was like he was ready to eat Hong Jia Yi's face off!!".

Hong Jia Yi could only remain silent in embarrassment, Liang Meng Yao really didn't dare to give him any face. The servants pride themselves at the news of how much their master dotes on the Liang Fei, it's only to be expected!. Fa Enlai on the other hand only could pity the poor Hong Jia Yi who was being brutally teased by the two gossiping she men, they were such good friends.

They had been away from Hong Jia Yi for so long yet they talked as if they never been apart it was good friendship.

The two rest Hong Jia Yi gently in a chair with a comfortable cushion they were extra careful with him, after all he was pregnant and it seemed as though it's in the second trimester.

"Can I see the children?, and the baby"

"Ofcourse!, children!. Come uncle Hong Jia Yi is here!" Xin Yi yelled

Xin Yi went to call for them Bo yang went to get some refreshments for everyone, after some time they returned Hong JiaYi looked at the now 5 months baby, he was very chubby and cute very fat compared to his sibling and cousins.

"Weiwei is a bit weighty" Hong Jia Yi said

"Admit it! His heavy!" Bo Yang said but then smiled, "but it's all thanks to you guys, we used to constantly worry about food clothes and daily necessities. The children where so small and light we often fret, but it's thanks to you guys we can live in a stable home eat full and healthy meals and wear comfortable clothes. Look at the children Hong Jia Yi they are so bright and lively!" Bo Yang said thankful.

Hong Jia Yi looked at the fat and lively children playing at his feet, he smiled they were so lovely now. He remember how pitiful they were Hong Jia Yi was poor back then he remembered when he had the last piece of bread or the last parcel of rice and would either give it to them or share the little he had.

Hong Jia Yi was a great benefactor to them and that was why even after many chastise them about Hong JiaYi they never waver even a bit, because he was a kind and generous soul that these shameless villagers didn't deserve they were blind and they disliked them so much. Some of their workers where from the town and few was from the village to let these people leech off their hard work!, they rather eat their fill and starve later that offer them a crum from their hard earned bread.

A/n

Okay so there will be a slight change to Liang's title instead of minister of finance it will be minister of works or public works.

And with that his title shall be "Gongbù" so if you were to ever read about that it's Liang MengYao or previously Liang Huan.