The ost above is lit👆...

................

Walking down the hallway filled with people murmuring around her...her face remained neutral it felt like she doesn't care about the gossips going around her...but does she really don't care....

Have you seen her pictures from last night event???

She was looking skinny??it feels like her father doesn't feeds her??

Was her mother there???yes... really was she with someone???

Did she ran away like always???

Those were the things going around like always...she always feels like the torture is repeating in a loop happening again and again....with the never ending repetition....

She knocked on the door knowing that she was already late...

Nam e wafa matlab ka liya ab lata hain kyun sabhi...

Dard jo sina main uthta hai nahi samajha yahan koi...

Tu rahna da is dard main zinda...

Main tanha hi sahi...

Each and every person in the room turned towards her looking towards her from top to bottom she felt stinging urge to scream....

"Come in..."she heard the loud voice as she entered inside hearing the clicking sound of her own heals...

"she heard the loud voice as she entered inside hearing the clicking sound of her own heals

Shameless like always??

But she has her father's money to back up what ever she does....

Yes have you heard the man she tried to kill is still in the hospital??

Really poor guy.....

Poor guy...she scoffed looking down towards the Notebook she was doodling from past few minutes...

Walking out of the lecture room her phone ringed making her flinch...it always feels like nature wants her to be scared...but was she...no never...

Taking the phone out from her bag she walked ahead stuffing her things in the bag...

"Rosssss...why were you not picking up my calls..."the person on the other side making her close her eyes in irritation as she made the little distance between herself and the phone...

"Zabi for God sake speak without shouting..."she said gretting her teeth in annoyance...

"What happened now speak??"she said taking a turn towards the music room but his next words made her stop on the place with her eyes wide open...

"Your photos are out with that man from last night..."she froze feeling her heart getting numb...

How???

"What man what are you talking about???"she said turning the direction of her anger towards him...she moved out of the main door not having any energy to take further classes anymore...

"Your dad's new business partner...but don't worry he said in the press conference...that he was only helping you...and I think everything will be settled by your father..."he spoke with his shaky voice...as she scoff throwing the phone in back seat entering the car while closing the door with a thud...

"Are you out of your mind Izma..."he said pushing her back with anger in his eyes...

"Yes I am...I am out of mind...and the reason is you...you and solely you...you are making me mad I am loosing my mind.."she rigid breath and red eyes where making the atmosphere scary yet heart breaking...

"Ross kabhi kisi sa nahi harti Zarkhan...Ross nahi harti..."she shouted speeding the car on an empty road...

She was not scared of anything and the demon inside her was making her do things that will only leave her in ruin...

She closed her eyes feeling the tears falling down from them...

"Hum dono ka bech kuch nahi ho sakta samji tum..."he said jerking her froze yet broken self away from him...

She opened her eyes showing the redness in them speeding the car that it felt like some kind of race...but the difference was that she was the only person there...

"Zuni...is it okay...does it make sense that I love him...I am not crazy right..."she look towards the laptop screen with her hope filled eyes...

"You are not crazy for loving him but if you expect the same from him... what if he is married.. what if he have kids..."

What if...there were many ifs...but she still hoped for each and every one of them to be incorrect...she wished...

But right now her mind was only clouded with his images she smiled closing her eyes embracing the pain that was bubbling up in her heart...

"How can I love you Izma when you don't even love yourself..."

She jerked forward as the rushing truck collided with her car turning it upside down while she felt herself going numb not feeling anything around her....

  "Dear Izma...

       .    .       .     .   Are you not scared because I am...

                                 Love Rossalin💔"

...................

Is Izma Scared???

Have you ever experienced rejection...

Was it only rejection that is making her go crazy...

Read more to find out...

Let's meet again till than

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜