A surprise to be sure...

A/N sorry for slow updates. My uncle fell recently, so I flew to America to cheak up on him.  Updates will still be coming around, but not as quick as before. Hope you all understand.

3rd pov

The camera opens up to see both AT-AT's walking in a snowy area. The original AT-AT is in front of Rebel. The area around them being very rocky.

The AT-AT in front of Rebel steps on a boulder. The rock essentially turns to dust. Turns out when something weighs 44 hundred tons, anything it steps on turns to dust.

(Sorry if the weight isn't right. Very few things mentioned the weight of this walker, and the answers were all different)

Inside Rebel, we see Eris- i mean Chris laying on top of Y/N. Instead of laying on the usual bed, they lay on multiple wall mounted chair's. They both sleep peacefully, until Y/N starts to stir awake. His eyes flutter open and he yawns. Before he tries to get up, he looks down to see Chris sleeping peacefully on top of him. He blushes a deep red, before having a panic attack.

Y/N: ... 'WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK!?!'

It takes Y/N a few good minutes to calm down. The blush no longer visible on his face. He sees Chris start to wake up, so he pretends to be asleep. Chris opens her eyes and immediately sees herself laying on top of Y/N. She blushes red, but not as much as Y/N. She grows a very smug look and lays her head back on his chest. Now she's pretending to be asleep.

Y/N then began to 'wake up.' He opens his eyes and sees Chris pretending to sleep. He sighs and decides to mess with her.

Y/N: (quietly) God, your fucking gorgeous.

Chris' eyes shoot open, and a blush comes to her face.

Chris: W-What!?

Y/N: Pfffft, HAHAHA!

Chris hops off of Y/N with a blush. All while Y/N continues to laugh hiss ass off.

Chris: What we're you thinking!?

Y/N calms down enough to answer, but is still giggling.

Y/N: (through giggles) I woke up and you were on top of me. You started to wake up, so I, Haha... pretended to be asleep. And you know the rest.

Chris: Eh... damit.

Y/N: Y/N - 2, Chris - 0.

Chris: How are you so good at this.

Y/N: I would say natural talent, but I'd be lying. Let's just say I had a lot of training.

Chris' blush is now completely gone.

Chris: I didn't know you could get training.

Y/N: The Internet is a place of many wonders.

Chris: I understand now.

Y/N: 'hol up. She shouldn't know what the Internet is. I'm probably over thinking things.' Hey Rebel!

A hologram of Rebel appears in front of Y/N. Rebel then tilts his head to the side.

Rebel disappears and then shows a timer that has 4 minutes and 57 seconds.

Y/N: Jesus Christ, how long were we asleep?

Rebel disappears and another hologram with words appears.

Y/N: Well damn. Didn't know I could sleep that long.

Chris: Wow.

Y/N: Wait, (turns to chris) you can read this.

Chris: 'FUCK' I-Its an ancient language. I thought it was a more common language. Now I'm one of a few people who can read an almost forgotten language.