[Yoonkook] I Saved You, Please Love Me

(I'm craving Yoonkook and angst today, okay? 😭👌)

Jungkook watches as Yoongi smiled and talked with this guy, clinking their glasses together. He sighs and is startled as someone grabbed his shoulder.

He turns around and is met with a drunk guy. He forces a smile, bowing his head and was about to leave when the guy grabbed his waist.

"Hey, how about we dance? You look sad" The guy says and Jungkook nervously laughs.
"I-it's okay, I was about to leave" Jungkook says and the guy chuckled.

"Okay, pretty" The guy says, tapping Jungkook's chin. Jungkook is thankful he didn't force him and he got to get away from there. He sighs in relief and got out of the bar.

He looks up and hears a familiar voice. He sees Yoongi and the same guy. He's startled as the guy starts attacking Yoongi, with a knife on his hand. His eyes widened and he ran to them.

"Hey! Let go of him!" He screamed, the guy looks at him but didn't stop. He gasps as he sees the guy about to stab Yoongi and ran. And it happened. He made eye contact with Yoongi...
"Jungkook... " Yoongi says, voice filled with shock.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Yoongi says as he and nurses pushes Jungkook's stretcher. But Jungkook couldn't hear him properly, everything was muffled for Jungkook, he couldn't hear anyone.

He gulps and almost closed his eyes if it weren't for someone touching his arm.
"Don't close your eyes, please" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip. He felt someone grab his hand but immediately let go and he hears muffled voices.

Jungkook opens his eyes and is met with Yoongi. The older stared at him in worry.
"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook groans, clutching his side.
"You're fucking dumb, you know that? You shouldn't have interfered, now look at you" Yoongi says, sighing.

"But I saved you, right?" Jungkook says, laughing and wincing.
"Goodness, Jungkook, if I don't love you... I would've hit you" Yoongi whispers.
"I saved you, please love me" Jungkook says and Yoongi turned his head to him.
"You love me?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods.

"I love you too, but never do that again"

"Yeah, I don't wanna be connected to machines again.