Powder/Jinx + Twin! Fem! Reader

Sibling love

"VI! DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! COME BACK!" This was all Powder could scream into the distance as your older sister, Vi, walked away, holding her arm, you looked at the dead body if Vander, then the burning building, you two were only saving everyone from danger. Why couldn't she see that?

You sat down with Powder, tears running down your face as you cried with her. You heard footsteps as you looked up to see a man with a half-burnt face, he crouched down and Powder fell into his arms, you stayed sat, until she brought you in as well.

"She is not our sister anymore!" Powder said.

"Shhhh, it's ok, little ones, we'll show them, we'll show them all." The man said, anger and sadness rising from you two as the fire still burned bright.

...

"JINX!" You turned your head around to see Silco getting Jinx's attention.

"That's me!"

"SIX ENFORCERS, DEAD!"

"Hehe, yeah. Deserved it though."

"How much trouble can one girl cause?! Unbelievable." He screamed, and walked out.

Jumping down from the shelf you had sat on, you climbed down and faced Jinx.
"You know you need to stop killing people."

"But it's fun. You should try it sometime."

"No."

"C'mon, besides, Silco wouldn't even know, you're obviously the favourite anyway." Jinx rolled her eyes.

"That's not true, you just make the explosions, I'm more of the idea guy."

"Well, since you too much of a pussy to do anything fun, I'm taking you out tomorrow."

"Hey! I'm not a pussy! But where would you take me anyway?"

"I haven't decided yet, let your twin sissy deal with it." She ruffled your hair, "but I stand by my pussy statement."

"I'M NOT A PUSSY!"

Jinx only laughed, but she seemed then that she was having one of her moments again, she held her head in her hands, screaming, telling the voices to shut up. You were scared, you tried to help, but it made things seem worse.

"Jinx! It's ok, calm down, it's ok. I'm here." She managed to calm down slightly, sitting down.

"Ok, now back to work." She sat up and walked to her desk, as if nothing happened, she did this every time she had a moment, this was worrying, maybe she wanted to seem strong for you.

This is all Vi's fault.

...

"Hey, remember that's flair that Vi gave us when we were little?" You and Jinx were walking up a tall building.

"Kinda, why?" You asked.

She pulled it out of her bag, "I might as well use it now." She sighed, and pulled the top off, bright blue smoke emitting from it, you held her hand tight as you both closed your eyes, hoping for your big sister to come.

"Girls?" You both turned to see a woman with dark pink hair, a nose ring and a tattoo with her name on it.

"Vi?" You whispered.

"Oh my god, girls, I've missed you two so much." Vi brought you into a hug, you pushed her away.

"You left us, infront of a burning building, why? WHY!? I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA DIE!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, Powder, can you calm her down-"

"Don't call me that, it's Jinx now." Your twin said.

"Vi, what's going on? Who are these two?" A woman in uniform and blue hair stepped out of the mist.

"So, it's true, Sevika was right, your with an enforcer."

"Powder, calm down, we can talk about this."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

You put your hand on Jinx's shoulder, "maybe we can work this out." She gave you a look and sighed.

"I-I guess we could work something out."

"Oh my goodness, I'm still so glad that I found you, I promise, I'll never leave you again." Vi brought you two into a hug once more, tears in your eyes, you hugged her back.

"But SHE has a few questions to answer." You pointed at Caitlyn, she put her hands up in defense.

"I swear, I'm not an enforcer, well, maybe not anymore."

You smirked, and looked at your twin, who smirked back. You all were finally whole once more.

The end.