CH 1: "First Light"

How beautiful.

By the way, I will be changing some things as the story moves forward, but that's the point of fanfiction right?

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
Prologue
======== • ✠ • ========

Ten years ago, the only source of power and strength that people could attain, was quirks.

Quirks are gifts given to people when they reach the age of four, and the determiner of whether someone receives a quirk, is their pinky toe, if one has an extra joint, that person will attain a quirk.

Quirks are also hereditary, it would be based on a person's parents, if the mother has a rock type quirk and the father has a father type quirk, the child might receive a combination of these two quirks, like a lava type.

And then, the First Light happened.

Some lost their lives, and some received gifts.

Radianite, a substance that holds a great amount of power, was discovered by Kingdom Corporation, it was immediately studied and they were able to make huge scientific advancements.

They found that it was capable of powering cities, and so, Kingdom Corporation managed to power three-quarters of the globe's power.

But, they also found out its other potential, strengthening and powering the weak.

Quirkless people who were exposed to radianite experienced a boost in strength, speed, and agility, with some even attaining permanent abilities.

These lucky few were called "Radiants", these people were capable of going toe to toe with even the strongest quirk users.

Because of that, there was a divide between quirkless people and radiants, and the people with quirks.

Quirks ranged from a slight physical change to being able to lift mountains.

While radiant powers were more like tools, which required practice and certain tools to allow them to be used effectively.

That is why radiants tend to be more skilled than the average hero.

But that doesn't mean that radiants are superior to quirks, as the latter has many many individuals compared to how many radiants have been awakened.

So if radiants and quirks are now the two sources of power for man, one could only wonder how this story shall end.

======== • ✠ • ========
Chapter Start
======== • ✠ • ========
Present Day
======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku Midoriya's POV
======== • ✠ • ========

It's a calm morning today, walking down the streets of Tatooine, Musutafu's market district, drinking from my cold cup of matcha milk tea.

Izuku: 'Wonder when will my Ghost of Tsushima collector's edition arrive?'

I saw a store that sold Korean corn dogs and was a bit hungry.

Izuku: One please, the one that's covered in potato, thank you.

Taking a big bite, I smile a bit as it is as good as advertised.

Izuku: 'I ordered it the other day, and it's coming from overseas, so it's to be expected, but I'm so excited!'

I calmly pass by stores and restaurants, making sure I keep my distance from certain people.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

Izuku's pupils glowed white, staring at the surrounding people.