8

Sana's pov:

My eyes were stuck on tzuyu. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about the things that happened last night. Tzuyu hasn't talk with me after that. In the morning when I woke up ,I saw tzuyu already eating her breakfast. Chewing her bread with a sleepy eyes.

Oh dear lord she is so adorable right now....I want to pinch her cheeks and bite-.....ok I should stop.

I controlled myself
"Uhm...." I fake coughed to get her attention. Come on now say something. But tzuyu didn't budged. She continued eating while making the 'nom nom' sounds.

Gosh she looks so innocent right now.

I then took the seat Infront of tzuyu. Still tzuyu has no intention to look at me. I just pouted only to get her to look at me . This is my superpower everyone. No one can resist my super adorable expression. I am sure she can't either.

'come on now chou tzuyu look at me!!!! Do anything!!! something perverted or anything!!!' I thought . I sire sound like those highschool girls who are trying to get their crushes attention.

But still tzuyu just saw me pouting.

'isn't she going to ask why am I pouting..????? ' I thought. I then started to act cute.
"Huhu....you started eating without me. " I said in a cute manner. I pouted my lips and gave a puppy eyes.

'JUST GIVE IN GODDAMMIT!!!' sana thought.

"Won't you give me some?" I asked still with those puppy eyes. But still tzuyu was just staring at me.

'alright. You wanna play like that??? Let's play then!!!' I thought challenging tzuyu in my mind.

I then moved a bit forward to go near tzuyu who was sitting right Infront of me. I again did the same thing.

"Do you hate me now?" I asked with a puffy cheeks and teary eyes. At this point I feel like I am making myself fool Infront of her. I doesn't know why am I doing this. But for some reason I hates it when tzuyu doesn't give her attention to me. Moreover I feel like tzuyu deserves an apology from me. I mean I kinda hurt her feelings.

But for sure I am not going to do that. I love mark. I don't want to cheat on him. He is still the best choice for me. I am just staying here until tzuyu gets better. The day tzuyu will regain her memories I will go away from her life too. After all that's what I planned too.

But....... the thing is.....a part of me doesn't want to leave. I don't know why........

Suddenly tzuyu leaned forward with a smirk. Our lips are just an inch away. I gulped.
"You know you can just have me instead of wanting to eat my bread ....... believe me my wife , I will give you much more pleasure than a food could. " Tzuyu said smirking. Here we go......she is back.

"Come on now wifey, why are you so far , I mean.....you can sit on my lap you know. " Tzuyu said smirking. I felt my cheeks getting heated up. I blushed again.

"S-shut up!!!!" I screamed with my flushed cheeks.
She never fails to make me feel like that...... arrgghh I hate it!!!!

"*Yawn* good mor- oops.....looks like I interrupted. You guys can continue I will go." Said Xiaoting , she was about to go but tzuyu stopped her.
"No it's fine. Come here ting. Is everyone awake?" Tzuyu asked.
"Hmm, they are coming down in a minute. I called the chou's restaurant , they are going to deliver our food in moment. " Said Xiaoting.

"That's cool. I hope a beautiful woman comes with food you know. " Tzuyu said grinning. Literally planning to flirt with the delivery girl.
'tsk is she blind?? I am sure I am the hottest one here........why does she needs to flirt with so many girls when one is enough.....I mean I am ok if she flirts with me. After all it's flirting. Nothing more. In that way she can get in less trou-' sana's thought got cut off when xiaoting spoke.
"I don't think they are going to send a girl. " xiaoting said bringing tzuyu back from her daydream.