Another one?

Dabi has been in my home for about a week now and everything had been going fine. He casually joins me for car rides when I have to go to the store. He likes to tease and annoy me. He does do some chores and by that he cleans his own laundry. That's the only thing he does. I haven't told him that I know a lot about him like how I know what his actual name is. I like the way things are now. It's peaceful and it won't get me killed.

{one day}

I was rudely awoken by my door being slammed open.

I jolted from my bed. To see dabi shutting it closed

"Dabi?! What you doing?!"

He then hid in my closed it and I just looked at it in confusion on what he was doing?

Just then my door was slammed open and I screamed.

"Sorry! But there is a demon here!"

I think I felt my soul leave my body when I saw kyojuro rengoku. In my doorway with his sword drawn

"Excuse my intrusion! But did see something run in here?"

I was still processing what was happening I was only half awake.

"Hello?"

I snapped out of my head

"Oh I'm sorry. What did you ask again?"

"Did you see something come in here?"

I decided to lie until I got this under control

"Hhmm...Nope. I haven't seen anything or anyone besides you. Also, why are you my house?"

"Sorry but I saw a demon! I must decapitate it!"

I started pretend laughing

"Demons? Are you on something?"

"I'm glad to see that you think demons are not real! That is how it should be! But I saw a demon inside your house! It might have fled though!"

I got out of bed

"We'll until it comes back how about I get you something to drink? Please go wait in the living room."

"I accept your offer for a drink! I am quite parched! I shall wait in the living room!"

He left I looked in my closet

"You okay dabi?"

"Yeah. Get that guy out of here! I might look like a corpse but I'd rather not be one just yet."

"I'll handle it. Just stay in here for now."

I closed my closet and walked out into the kitchen

I got rengoku some water

"Here you go!"

He accepted it

"Thank you! You have a lovely home!"

"It's actually my grandparents but thank you. I don't think I've introduced myself I'm lexa."

He nodded

"Im Kyojuro Rengoku! The Flame Hashira!"

"We'll it's a pleasure to meet you Rengoku. Now I need to ask something."

"What might that be?"

"This 'demon' you were speaking of. Did he have spiky black hair, purple scars all across his body, blue eyes, probable wearing black clothes?"

Rengoku eyes widen

"Yes! That's exactly him! Has he bothered you before!? I shall get rid of him for you!"