chapter 13

Sidharth is shocked seeing her in the wedding of his sister....
The girl who left him and his family to face all the allegations of the society....
If that day shehnaaz didn't agree to marry him....
His all reputation that he made with his hardwork will ruined....

Sh- why did you came here....?
He asked while greeting his teeth as he don't want to creat a scene in his sister's wedding...

R- hold on hold on.... abhi bhi itna gussa... ab to mera faisla bilkul sahi lag raha hai mujhe....
She said with a attitude....
Sh- maine pucha kayu ayi ho yaha....
He said while his eyes were red.....
R- dekho sidharth... mujhe koyi interest nahi hain tumhare zindagi main tang arane ki.... Rishab is the cousin brother of my husband whom i loved so much aor jo mera tumhare sath shadi todne ka real reason tha.... and for your kind imformation main tumhari life main ane ke liya nah kabhi interested thi nah hu....
She said directly.....
He just throw glare to her and said..
Sh-mari behan ki shadi main mahman ho mehman ki tarah rahna koyi bhi fizul tamasha mat karna.....
Saying he just left her there.....

When janvi ji and akash saw Richa in the wedding they bothbwere shocked but sidharth told them about her being the wife of Rishab's cousin they didn't said anything....

While sidharth's mode was spoiled seeing her here....
Shehnaaz totally unawear of this and she even don't know who was that girl with whom sidharth was going to get married was welcoming all the guest beautifuly....

Shehnaaz have noticed sidharth who is lost somewhere from the time the barat have come....
Infact he didn't even smiled a little...
She is not understanding what happen suddenly that his behaviour is changing...

Soon the priest starts the marriage.....
Shehnaaz after attending the guests come to sidharth and stand beside him.....
S- kaya huwa....?
She asked softly....
She know that something is bothering him....
When sidharth looks at her....
Looking at her his all hate his all anger just flew away....
The innocent eyes of his wife makes his heart feel a  relief....
Sh- kuch nahi huwa....
He said smiling and circle his hand around her shoulder pulling her closer.....
Sh- tumne kuch khaya.... ?
He asked....
As he know she is totally busy in preparation and rituals that she have forgeted herself also...
Shehnaaz bite her lips as she was caught....
He looking at her expression gives her a glare....
Sh- subah naste ke bad aab tak kuch nahi khaya....
He asked more like a statement...
When she nodded in no....
Sh- are you serious naaz tumhe subah se kuch nahi kaya....
He said while being shocked this girl is really a child....
S- sorry nah main bhul gayi....
Sh- chalo mera sath....
Saying he hold her hand and take her towards the starters area....
He take a plate and put some noodles in it with a glass of juice and starts feeding her...
S- sidharth main khud kha lungi aap kayu... sab dekh rahe hai...
She said being shy....
Sh- dak rahe hai to dekhne do main apni biwi ko khila raha hu....
He said being not at all effected....
While she just smile looking at him with is focused on making her have the food....

Richa looked at both of the from distence and the scene makes her shocked that the sidharth she knew is totally changed his anger his rudeness his arrogent nature for which everyone used to run away from her is now pampering a girl....
Yes she know that the girl whom sidharth is feeding with his own hand is his wife but she never expected him to treat his wife like this...
No matter what she is happy with her life partner and didn't regret of leaving him....
She pray that this two stays together forever....

Not everytime the person is negative..  
We shouldn't judge a person so early and richa teaches us this.....

The marriage of tanvi and rishab is successfully done....
And it been a month of the wedding.... 

It's been six month that sidharth and shehnaaz is married....
They both were happy being with each other....

That they didn't even realized that six month have alreay passed....

The nights are beautiful and the mornings are blissfull in the arms of each other....

Like always sun enters into the bedroom of the lovely couple trough the window....
Which disturb the sleep of shehnaaz who have slept so late at night after completing assignments....
Feeling the movement of shehnaaz sidharth wake up and saw her face....
With her face he know that she is not liking the diturbance....

He carefully gets up from the bed keeping her head which is in his arm in the pillow goes towards the window and cover it with the curtains and goes towards the balcony as he is not feeling sleepy....

He was looking at the early morning sun when two small hands encircle around him and hugged him from back......
He smiled as he know who is this...
Taking one hand he kissed on it and turn towards her...
Who feeling him turning hug him tightly keeping her head over his chest....
Her eyes were closed she is sleepy....
Sh- agar nind ah rahi hai to jakar so jao naaz...
He said softly cherishing her hairs which are falling over her back....
S- par mujha apke bina akele nahi sona.... aap bhi chalo....
She said being a adament child....
He chuckle at her talks.....
When he looks at her making a sad face....
S- has rahe ho aap mujhpar....
She said which make him hold her so tightly...
Sh- awww mera bacha chalo tumhari nind ko pura kiya jaye....
Saying he just lift her in his arms....
And walk towards the bed while she closed her eyes feeling his warmth....

Sidharth was in office doing his work when a call come in the telephone of his cabin....
Sh- yes....
Receptionist said....
R- sir your lawyer wants to meet you?
Sh-send him...

After few minutes the lawyer knock on his cabin door and he tell him to come....
After sitting on the chair he said...
L- sir i have sent the papers in your home as and here are the copies of the paper for you...
He said giving him the papers....
Sidharth looked at him with confusion....
Sh- which paper...?
L-divorce paper sir... you have told me specifically to send those papers immediately after the six month of your marriage coz of the rules you are not able to get the divorce immediately after your marriage and that is why you said to me to not dealy it after six month completion.....
The lawyer said normaly....
As it was him who have given him the instruction and he is just following those....
Sh- did you have already sent it to her...?
He asked a sudden fear grip his heart.....
And the fear gets more when the laywer nodded in yes.....

It was his decision but that time he was not awear that one day he will regret of making this decision one day he will fall for that gurl whom he was not ready to accept as his wife....
One day he will fall for a girl whom he was not ready to get marriad coz of their age difference....

Yes he have fallen in love with his naaz.....

Sometime the thing that gonna change your life is the thing that you never expected and this is the same thing that happen with him...

But the fear of her getting those papers grip his heart....
What will he do now....?

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें