Prizes & How To Claim Them

• Participants •

1st Place Prizes
- Featured in SG Hall of Fame
- Book added to the Gold reading list
- Interview rights
(where you will be interviewed by one of our SG Interviewers and have it published)
- A free graphic banner/pfp/theme design
- 1st place sticker
- Certificate of winning

2nd Place Prizes
- Featured in SG Hall of Fame
- Book added to the Silver reading list
- Interview rights
(where you will be interviewed by one of our SG Interviewers and have it published)
- A free graphic banner/pfp/theme design
- 2nd place sticker
- Certificate of winning

3rd Place Prizes
- Featured in SG Hall of Fame
- Book added to the Bronze reading list
- Interview rights
(where you will be interviewed by one of our SG Interviewers and have it published)
- A free graphic banner/pfp/theme design
- 3rd place sticker
- Certificate of Winning

• Judges •

For those who managed to follow our rules
- read chapters of your book and shower love (meaning comments, constructive criticism and maybe votes if we enjoyed your book)
- mention in SG Hall of Fame
- specialized banners/pfps (This special prize is for the ones who managed to turn in the scores within the deadline)

Any enquires post them here —>

• How to claim •

For free graphics
(Inclusive of banners, theme designs and pfps)
Head to Opia Graphics, you can find it under our profile. Decide on the preferred artist by looking at the chapters with the GD names, then fill the forms and tag them in there. State clearly you are claiming the prize as winner. For specialized banners, most artists are open. For hand-drawn cartoon pfps, please comment only on those who take on these graphic requests. For theme designs look for Brooklyn.
(Dear judges, for your prize we will let you know on discord/PM if you've met the deadline and is entitled to have free banner/pfp)

For Interview Rights
The interview is optional, you do not need to feel obligated to accept if you're uncomfortable. But we will be conducting this either in Savant G. discord or via WP PMs. Preference is up to the winners.

For stickers & certificates
They will be sent to all winners via Wattpad DM.
ALL PARTICIPANTS are free to request for personal score cards.

A sample of the stickers