⚡️Tag Festoon⚡️

Start tagging as many of your friends if you wish to earn a special mention in SG Hall of Fame with your record!

So far the highest recorded tags were 22 tags
Think you can break that? Well what are you waiting for?

Hello everyone, there's been a few incidents for people tagging other accounts that they do not follow/know, and we have seen how some of these people replying that they do not wish to be tagged into these events. As mentioned ABOVE the word "friends" refer to Wattpadders whom you are acquainted with. Please tag only user accounts (meaning people who can actually participate along with you in this awards) and not communities or Wattpad genre tags. We do not want an instance of blowing up other people's notifications because of a tag fest. We understand that you guys are really enthusiastic and want to win the prizes. But please understand that you always have another chance because this is not the last tag fest that ever appear in the whole of Wattpad. I'm sure there are other awards being hosted currently and they also have a similar concept. Please don't make us enforce things that could possibly spoil the future awards.

Prize Pool (yeah we talking serious now)
- A Special Mention in SG Hall of Fame
- A customisable banner from Opia Graphics (basic payments still apply such as a follow to the GD and credits. But other payments such as reads would not be charged)

☁️⚡️⚡️⚡️

*cues some songs about Valhalla